URGENT!!! Just got a English Bulldog

bigrod48

Jan 7, 2013
NEW YORK
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
My Tyson has cherry eye. He is getting his surgery done in February to have it Tasheen care of. Once the cherry is out for a while and expose to the air it won't go back in by rubbing back in. I learned that to late.His other eye comes out time to time but I catch it in time and massage it back in to place.I'm debating if I should get that eye fixed also to just get it out the way just in case it gets worse

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
Zachary Guilbault

Zachary Guilbault

Dec 29, 2013
Killeen,Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rhino
Thank you, he is poor little guy and he is looking good today. his poop is lose still but we are still putting his medicine on him. Today we are going to get him a hardness and some elastic pant clips to keep his diaper on because he keeps going under the table and his back end hits the bottom of the table and it comes off. So hopefully it will help him, another thing is bad is that he keeps trying to go at my dads army boots. Does anybody know any thing to keep his mind of the boots. LOL we got him lots of toys so we don't know how to keep his mind of the the boots.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh yeah-put those boots up-and anything else you don't want chewed! The better he feels-the more he will get into!!ha!ha! It can cost ya' in more ways than one!:w00t:

iggypiggy

Dec 8, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Iggy
Blue Buffalo gave my dog runny poop. I changed to "Go!" It went from "soft serve" to hard stools within three days. Check with vet for the leaking butt. Don't be discouraged, in time you will find an answer.

Daphnee

Apr 7, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
daphnee
First, Welcome, you will find tons of support and advice here. Second, don't give up, EVER!! These are the best dogs.. Third, find and get a pet insurance, it'll pay for itself in the long run and makes things easier. Regarding your specific issue, I had my bully on a leash, connected to my hip from time she was 8 weeks till probably almost 4 months. I took her out ALL the time, and made a big deal of it. Also, I didn't just "free" feed her, she earned it on walks, stay, sit, come, etc... Maybe add some pumpkin to the kibble, it seems to be the cure all for loose stools and constipation ( I don't get it either, but it works), and helps in transition. You could try taking the poop from inside and placing it outside, then next time you take him out, he might get the connection. Most important, hang in there, it'll be worth it.

OP
Zachary Guilbault

Zachary Guilbault

Dec 29, 2013
Killeen,Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rhino
We are probably going to get him pet insurance, and tomorrow we are going to get the pure pumpkin puree. So i hope that helps, today Rhino was being annoying to the cat, both the cat and rhino are about the same age so they like to play a-little but rhino likes to get rough with her. And she don't like that, by day by day they should be best friends but it will take time.

Members online

No members online now.