Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update on Boeboe's HD operation, (Femur head and neck excision arthroplasty).

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Update on Boeboe's HD operation, (Femur head and neck excision arthroplasty).

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    According to Cheryl's report-Boeboe is home! So happy for you-I'll bet she is a happy camper! Keep on keepin' on, Boeboe!! Recover well!
    Here is her photo she posted. With the quote "Boeboe is doing great she got so happy to see us she wanted to run, awww. She walks fine but has to stay calm for two weeks. I'm so happy"
    -boeboe-jpg

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Update on Boeboe's HD operation, (Femur head and neck excision arthroplasty).

Great to see her photo. Surgical site looks really good-nice,neat and compact! Prayers for her full recovery! Thanks for posting the photo!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    Here is her photo she posted. With the quote "Boeboe is doing great she got so happy to see us she wanted to run, awww. She walks fine but has to stay calm for two weeks. I'm so happy"
    -boeboe-jpg

Aww, thank you Cheryl I've been so busy petting and staring at Boeboe, I can't believe she's back, lol. She's so happy to be home She walked around a little in the garden when we got home, then she ate TONS of food, she was SO hungry and now she's sleeping like a champion by my feet

We got some instructions but they're easy, she must just stay fairly calm for two weeks, no running or jumping but she has to walk as much as possible. She walks well though so it won't be a problem in two weeks time we have an appointment for the stitches to come out and for Dr Dave to check so all is still well. She's on Previcox for the pain and some antibiotics for the wound, that's all.

Everything went well with her and Bennie when she got back home, he just sniffed her, it was like he knew he had to be careful. He's such a good little boy
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Awesome Petra! That is great news.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kathleen
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
    Likes (Received)

Petra, so excited to see that BoeBoe is home and things are going well. You must be so excited! Dudley and I are sending healing thoughts and prayers her way!

Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them...
    Filling an emptiness we don't even know we have. -- Thom Jones

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads