Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Now tink has a lump

Hi, and Thank you for giving this little cutie a better life. You have already gotten great advice from above members, and I would just keep an eye on it, and mention it to the vet the next time you take her in. It's more than likely a fat deposit, or a cyst, and nothing to worry about, and it could also be allergy related as well. Other causes of lumps in dogs are warts or an infected hair follicle. the only sure way to determine the exact cause of a lump is to do a soft tissue needle biopsy of the lump, where they take a sample of the liquid in the lump, and look at it under a microscope to see what type it is. Sending love, hugs and prayers that it's nothing serious, and she gets relief soon from her skin problems. Please keep us posted on how she's doing.
    Last edited by Vikinggirl; 12-16-2013 at 02:55 PM.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tink
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Hi, and Thank you for giving this little cutie a better life. You have already gotten great advice from above members, and I would just keep an eye on it, and mention it to the vet the next time you take her in. It's more than likely a fat deposit, or a cyst, and nothing to worry about, and it could also be allergy related as well. Other causes of lumps in dogs are warts or an infected hair follicle. the only sure way to determine the exact cause of a lump is to do a soft tissue needle biopsy of the lump, where they take a sample of the liquid in the lump, and look at it under a microscope to see what type it is. Sending love, hugs and prayers that it's nothing serious, and she gets relief soon from her skin problems. Please keep us posted on how she's doing.
    thanks all. I'm going to keep a close eye on it I noticed that she was trying to bite it earlier so I'm thinking I'm probably going to have to take her to the vet. It doesn't seem to be growing but it's hard to tell cause a certain way she lays it looks bigger then she moves a different way u can't see it. Idk I'm torn as to what to do. But like I said she running around eating drinking and going potty. I just hate it lol. If you can't tell my dogs are my kids since I can't have any human ones. Thanks for all the help and advice.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tink
    Likes (Received)

Well since I'm a worry wart she's going to the vet tomorrow. It looks as if it's gotten bigger. So I'll let everyone know tomorrow what we find out. I hope they don't have to do surgery with her still having mange.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tink
    Likes (Received)

I took her to the vet and he said he's pretty sure it was from where she got her rabies shot. I have to keep a eye on it and let him know how she's getting along. He gave her some meds so let's hope that's all it is.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

That's great news! The exact same thing happened with our Buster and everything turned out ok. Thanks for letting us know.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tink
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    That's great news! The exact same thing happened with our Buster and everything turned out ok. Thanks for letting us know.
    did busters lump go away?

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

@jsgirl Yes it did and never came back.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

I'm glad it's not something serious, and just a reaction from his shot. His body will absorb the lump from his vaccine, and it will go away.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads