ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I hope Gordo feels better real soon!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hoping the meds will help, but I would also also try a different food. The sore could be from him rubbing his face, and Nutro had improved over the years but still has a lot of potatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Gordosmom1212

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Hoping the meds will help, but I would also also try a different food. The sore could be from him rubbing his face, and Nutro had improved over the years but still has a lot of potatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah me too. I didn't know that. I will look into it and maybe try something else. I see Fromms is really good and very pricey. But if we have to for his health I will definitely do it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

OP
Gordosmom1212

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
After giving Gordo his medicine lastnight, I can already see a difference. Thank you all!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
After giving Gordo his medicine lastnight, I can already see a difference. Thank you all!

I am glad that he is getting better already. What was the problem? What did the vet say? Interested to know.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Yeah me too. I didn't know that. I will look into it and maybe try something else. I see Fromms is really good and very pricey. But if we have to for his health I will definitely do it. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Amanda, when things like this happen with my boys, the first thing I do is think, "What Changed" what have I changed or done lately, or exposed them to now, that they've not been around before, and I try a process of elimination based on what changed. Hope this helps.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.