Vomiting for 2 days...

OP
B

Baxter Tiberius

Yeah seriously - we all can learn so much from animals after surgery. That's one thing I noticed. There was a little shihtzu with a broken leg .. just had knee surgery, and despite that, was bouncing around like the happiest little thing right after. They had to stop her so she wouldn't hurt herself. Baxter acted like nothing at all had happened. I kept picturing one of us 24 hours after having our intestines wide open, laying in bed, acting all brooding, and drugged up, and self pity LOL!!! ... maybe thats the curse of "being aware" of whats going on ... as opposed to a dog who is completely unaware and just wants to play.

he's been great all week. His sutures seem to be the type that dissolve off him as the wound heals, so he's almost all sealed up now, naturally. Just 4 or 5 more days and I'll be able to let him play and run and jump again.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yeah seriously - we all can learn so much from animals after surgery. That's one thing I noticed. There was a little shihtzu with a broken leg .. just had knee surgery, and despite that, was bouncing around like the happiest little thing right after. They had to stop her so she wouldn't hurt herself. Baxter acted like nothing at all had happened. I kept picturing one of us 24 hours after having our intestines wide open, laying in bed, acting all brooding, and drugged up, and self pity LOL!!! ... maybe thats the curse of "being aware" of whats going on ... as opposed to a dog who is completely unaware and just wants to play.

he's been great all week. His sutures seem to be the type that dissolve off him as the wound heals, so he's almost all sealed up now, naturally. Just 4 or 5 more days and I'll be able to let him play and run and jump again.

Fantastic to hear he is healing up so well..... need more pictures of this sweet boy!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

That has got to be the single most awesome Christmas Present for you! What a sweet baby!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online