The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Vomiting for 2 days...

Fantastic!! So glad he's doing well, and from the video, you'd never guess what he just went through.

Baxter reminds me of Blue and holds a special place in my heart.

Give your boy lots of hugs and kisses from me and Blue.

P.S. Love your Converse. (I have sooo many pairs in various colors that my hubs actually "forbade" me to buy anymore..lol)

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

How that makes my heart melt. It's amazing how much love they give even when they are feeling a bit under the weather. Glad to see that Baxter is on the mend and wagging his little nubby.
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Don't know how I missed this. I have been thinking about Baxter, and you-wondering how things were going. Very happy to see that he is feeling so well! Such a big difference in his demeanor already! He was happy to see his Daddy, too, which is a very good sign of how good he is feeling! Such a relief. God Bless you and Baxter(and the vet who did the surgery!)
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

I missed this too! I am so glad you all were able to get him to the vet and get the problem figured out he sure looks happy and healthy
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

So glad to hear that Baxter is doing so much better! What a scary situation. That video of him is so cute, so wiggly and happy.
    Happiness is a warm bulldog!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Omg! Can I be Baxters God mommy? I just wanna snuggle him!!

No @JeannieCO, this was sent from my Droid Razr, not an iPhone... using Tapatalk 4.

Baxter Tiberius

Yeah seriously - we all can learn so much from animals after surgery. That's one thing I noticed. There was a little shihtzu with a broken leg .. just had knee surgery, and despite that, was bouncing around like the happiest little thing right after. They had to stop her so she wouldn't hurt herself. Baxter acted like nothing at all had happened. I kept picturing one of us 24 hours after having our intestines wide open, laying in bed, acting all brooding, and drugged up, and self pity LOL!!! ... maybe thats the curse of "being aware" of whats going on ... as opposed to a dog who is completely unaware and just wants to play.

he's been great all week. His sutures seem to be the type that dissolve off him as the wound heals, so he's almost all sealed up now, naturally. Just 4 or 5 more days and I'll be able to let him play and run and jump again.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter Tiberius View Post
    Yeah seriously - we all can learn so much from animals after surgery. That's one thing I noticed. There was a little shihtzu with a broken leg .. just had knee surgery, and despite that, was bouncing around like the happiest little thing right after. They had to stop her so she wouldn't hurt herself. Baxter acted like nothing at all had happened. I kept picturing one of us 24 hours after having our intestines wide open, laying in bed, acting all brooding, and drugged up, and self pity LOL!!! ... maybe thats the curse of "being aware" of whats going on ... as opposed to a dog who is completely unaware and just wants to play.

he's been great all week. His sutures seem to be the type that dissolve off him as the wound heals, so he's almost all sealed up now, naturally. Just 4 or 5 more days and I'll be able to let him play and run and jump again.
    Fantastic to hear he is healing up so well..... need more pictures of this sweet boy!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter Tiberius View Post

That has got to be the single most awesome Christmas Present for you! What a sweet baby!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Remove Ads