General Question Domino came into heat !!!

dominomom

Jul 31, 2013
Nacogdoches,TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Domino
Ok so Domino came into heat today and i knew it was coming.....her tutu swelled up and her smell changed. But now this girl stinks! :bad: i mean really stinks! i bathed her and she still stinks! I am having company at my house on monday....how/what can i do to help with the smell! I will take any and all suggestions! Merry Christmas!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
awww...she's a woman. I know I have all sorts of scents going on in my house at all times to cover up Ruthie's bulldog smell. Candles, wax melts, plug ins, you name it. Good Luck!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Great! We are still waiting for Lily's heat-i can see that her tutu is starting slowly to get bigger but nothing as yet
Looks like i need to brace myself for funny smells ;-(

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well it will smell for a few weeks. About the only thing you can do is put her in a bedroom before your company comes over and use some air fresheners. If you have to take her out to potty while your friends are there, just explain to them what is going on. Hopefully they will understand. Her heat will last about 4 weeks.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Boy I'm no help here, Emma never smelled when she went into heat. Sure her pad wasn't the greatest and you could smell a mild scent of blood but as far as she smelling, that never happened. :confused:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.