What health problems have you have with you English Bulldog? skin, eyes, mange ect?

Sweetfaceforme

May 9, 2011
Tennessee
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
:confused: Right now we are battleing with hives. She's been chewing her skin alot and i've noticed flees on her. It wasn't quite time for her frontline again so couldn't give her another round but got to last night. Just bought her a bed and a dog bone and now she's broke out in hives. So it's a battle right now to see if it's the bed, bone, flees or the outside since so much is blooming right now. I really don't think it's her food. She's been doing fine with that. :detective:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I've been really lucky with the boys. No problems for them except for the heart defect with Sebastian. Hopefully they will keep up the good luck and I won't have any major problems.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wilson cherry eye (right eye), entropion surgery (both eyes), eye ulcer (right eye twice), dry eyes, allergies(grass i think)' interdigital cysts one paw.

BabyGirl seasonal flank alopecia, minor allergies, tight tail issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
annie had a cherry eye done when she was 4 months ,we had put it back in a couple of times but as it kept popping we decided to have it taken away,she also had a bad reaction to fipronil in frontline ,at first we thought perhaps kibble she was on f4d,so switched her to raw feeding its been 9 weeks now since switching ,and at last shes calming down with the scratching,as it takes 3 months plus to get toxins and kibble out of her system fully ,ive ordered canine puriphy just to detox her liver for 1 month which should also boost her immune system and hopefully flush and repair any damage done by the kibble/fipronil ,as we dont which product caused the allergy in the first place im keeping her well away from both,karen

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Duke had entropian surgery on his eyes around the age of 1 1/2 , he has allergies ( had him tested ) he is allergic to wool and some molds. Tried EVERYTHING, allergy shots, topical steriods etc . he takes a low does steriod every other day which does the trick ( I do not like this but it keeps him comfortable ) and no more itchies ..

he has no breathing problems is very active and just had his 6 month check up all bloodwork came back " great" according to the vet.

he also love to eat toys .. ( we had an ER visit a few weeks ago that was so scary.. he was sick for two days until he passed it ) :whew:so no more toys for Duke , just nylabones and balls that are too hard to chew!

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
My dog has no health problems but I think has lots of problems with regards to behavior. He has many behavioral problems that I can't manage.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online