English Bulldogs Vets in NSW / ACT, Australia!

Mellie

Dec 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
Hi All,

My boy Bax (1yr 2mths) just went to a local vet for his vaccinations and we had the consult with a vet we don't normally see.

Bax weighs about 30kgs (66pds according to Google). He has always been a big boy. The vet said he needs to lose weight to be down to 25kgs (55pounds) and wants him weighed in a few months time.

We feed him a raw diet recommended by the our vet who has always said Bax is doing great. He did have some tear stain issues but we have that under control.

He is healthy, with no heart, eye, other problems. We take him swimming and walking him every day. We see the vet almost every day walking his own dogs around the lake.

I just wanted to know if anyone from Australia has any recs on vets in the ACT / NSW areas? Happy to travel. I just want Bax to be seen by someone other then the local vet. Especially when he will need to have his palate surgery

Thank you!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well I can't help with a vet there, but just wanted to stop In and say hi.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] [MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION] these are two fellow Aussie members that I can think of... not sure if they are anywhere near you, but worth a shot.

:welcome3:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I wish I could help you here but I am in Qld but I wish you luck in finding a vet your comfortable with also would like to welcome you to EBN

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.