Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good video Lisa!

You are going to find that a bulldogs tail needs to be cleaned quite often. You can use flush as Lisa said, and then alternate with apple cider vinegar or just regular soap and water...because they will become immune to the stuff if you use it every time. It was an on-going battle when Chubbie Chops was alive. he spun, he rubbed, he scooted a long the floor. Those yeast are alive and always dancing ...ewww good luck!

Yes, if it gets bad I also use panalog anti fungal ointment! Which also works wonders on nose ropes too!

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)
I agree great video .
I also found out with fred if he has picked up some flea's be will spin like crazy, I put advantage on him and he stops. I guess the fleas like that tail pocket . I clean it all time because it is deep ,Just about drove me nuts till a friend said maybe he has fleas

Cat01

Jan 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Maddie
Thanks for the video on this. Maddie has the same issues, which I never thought about checking for pockets in my bulldog-lol! I have been so busy washing and cleaning the tight corkscrew itself, that I never thought about the underside. So, I just bathed her tonight-and am probably going to gag after I see all the gunk I missed-if she has a deep pocket...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.