Help Needed! Not drinking water

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Bogey does not drink a lot of water. The only time he shows interest is when I am pouring it from the container into his dish- then he drinks it as it is pouring! ( I keep a gallon container of water in the fridge so it's food and cold). Sometimes I have to do that just so he drinks!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Wash out his bowl really well... and then pour cold water (we have it in our fridge!) Hershey and Gizmo go right for it, once it turns to 'room temperature' or has any 'floaties' they would rather not drink it (nor would I ! LOL) and some people overlook actually cleaning the bowls well. The stainless bowls get like a slimy film on them, that I us a dishrag on each time I wash it to fill it back up.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Hell Anatee, I just dud the test and his gum looks very healthy and no sunken eyes. So that's a good sign.

Yeay!

My dogs get ice cubes for treats (I'm trying to not give them too much food outside of their main meals). I basically give it to them like I'm giving them dog biscuits and they go chomp on it and swallow. A lot of times, ice chips fall to the floor and it is so funny watching them while they try to pick it up... the ice would melt before they succeed. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.