Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It doesn't look too bad, it could go away on its own too. Sometimes over activity or stress can cause them to come out but they go back down after a good nights rest. If he starts showing any discomfort you can have the vet check if there is a scratch on his cornea as that can cause it to pop out too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
It doesn't look too bad, it could go away on its own too. Sometimes over activity or stress can cause them to come out but they go back down after a good nights rest. If he starts showing any discomfort you can have the vet check if there is a scratch on his cornea as that can cause it to pop out too.

Oh, that would be great if it did... I didn't even know it could heal back. He is SO tired of me now putting cream and trying to massage it back:ashamed: but it's not out much and I do my best to keep him out of the sun, it gets a lill red if he's out to long during the mid day. I think I'll stick to the cream from now on and wait and see what happens... :begging:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh, that would be great if it did... I didn't even know it could heal back. He is SO tired of me now putting cream and trying to massage it back:ashamed: but it's not out much and I do my best to keep him out of the sun, it gets a lill red if he's out to long during the mid day. I think I'll stick to the cream from now on and wait and see what happens... :begging:

Yep, I know of a bulldog who pops both cherry eyes each time he goes to the vet. By morning next day they are gone. Stress related or over excitement in his case. When she told me I was quite surprised as I had never heard of such a thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Yep, I know of a bulldog who pops both cherry eyes each time he goes to the vet. By morning next day they are gone. Stress related or over excitement in his case. When she told me I was quite surprised as I had never heard of such a thing!

Wow, ja I'm completely new to this cherry eye thing so I know absolutely nothing apart from what I've learned since yesterday. I don't think it's stress cos nothing has happened here... he was at the vet but that was more than a week ago so that's a long shot... He does get very excited when playing so it could be excitement... It has nothing to do with heat? It's insanely warm here now, often above 35 degrees C (95 F):mellow:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.