Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Holy cow that stone is huge, would have been an obstruction for sure. Looks as big if not bigger than what clogged up Yuna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
HOLY CRAP that stone is BIG. thank god Banks is alright and at home now. I always wonder though, how do these bullies even walk without their femurs in the hip socket????? they must slip in and out to have any support at all. so worrisome! any bully can have this issue, and we'd never know unless we did an X-ray. I am in tune with Lolas personality so i hope i would notice if something went wrong.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
What a huge ouchie! Rimadyl is one of the biggest sellers at Costco. If she doesn't require the chewable version, try the brand Novox. It is a lot cheaper. If you have a
Costco card, you can get a great deal on it by signing Banks up for the CMPP discount.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Oh wow!!! Poor Banks......no wonder she was grumpy :( Poor baby had to be miserable!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I hope Banks feels better soon. That stone is too much. I have arthritis and my xrays look the same way. Kinda like a snowstorm, all white.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Wow poor Banks! That is some size stone! I wonder do the hips come out at some point or are some bullies born this way? Praying for banks!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I hope Banks feels better soon. That stone is too much. I have arthritis and my xrays look the same way. Kinda like a snowstorm, all white.

OUCH... what do you do for relief?

Wow poor Banks! That is some size stone! I wonder do the hips come out at some point or are some bullies born this way? Praying for banks!

I think it can be both... Banks we knew she had HD since she was about 7 or 8 months old.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
OUCH... what do you do for relief?

I think it can be both... Banks we knew she had HD since she was about 7 or 8 months old.
I give myself injection weekly and I take oral meds daily. I am managed very well right now with very minimal pain.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Baby girl will at least have some pain narrowed down. Give her kisses from me I keep her picture in my password book so I look at her often, you know how I feel about her <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Good grief that stone is HUGE!!! How long was she holding on to that thing?!! I would hate to know what Winston has ingested... Poor baby, hopefully she will feel better soon!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Wow that stone, that is hugh !!!! You would think by the xrays of the hips Banks wouldnt be able to walk, amazing. Poor Banks :-(

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow that stone, that is hugh !!!! You would think by the xrays of the hips Banks wouldnt be able to walk, amazing. Poor Banks :-(

Yes... exact words from our vet 'After looking at her hips, I am really surprised she can walk at all -- any other breed and our conversation would be very different'

Banks not only has no issue walking, she runs and jumps like a younger pup... she is 8 yr old and shows no signs of it

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.