Banks - update

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sorry she has to stay overnight, but really really really happy she is ok and the surgery went well, you're a good mom to take her in like that. :heart:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Good to read Banks will be home soon... Listen you should stick to baby carrots and green beans for treats . Stay away from the stones. Although they do have 100% Rda for calcium ...:whistle:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good to read Banks will be home soon... Listen you should stick to baby carrots and green beans for treats . Stay away from the stones. Although they do have 100% Rda for calcium ...:whistle:

YO dude!! where ya been!! Missed you..... how is the boy???

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Good choice to leave her there overnight.

Ruggles had a beany baby in his stomach for a month! Mack had a piece of humunga tongue in his colon for over a year and a section had to be removed!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Sitting next to me watching me eat ice cream.
7u3uda3u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sending prayers to you & Banks... Keep us posted!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sitting next to me watching me eat ice cream.
7u3uda3u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks great! Hope all is well,,,, so good to see you back. Lots of new members that you will have a blast with.

Good choice to leave her there overnight.

Ruggles had a beany baby in his stomach for a month! Mack had a piece of humunga tongue in his colon for over a year and a section had to be removed!

YIKES!!!! :eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Nice to see you back!

Thank goodness they got the stone out of her [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I bet you cannot wait to see her tomorrow :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad she is doing well after the surgery, and they are keeping her tonight. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
just spoke with Joe --- good thing we went in for the stone... it was a good size more than an inch long and about 1/4 inch thick, he aid no way it would have past and vomiting would have done serious damage to her. The bugger was there for awhile... how long not sure, but long enough to irritate her stomach lining. She is staying for the night, he knows we are almost an hour away and she HATES the car so thought it best she stay with them, get a good nights rest and we get her tomorrow.

He wants to wait to do anything with her meds for her back until her stomach lining is healed and she is off the new meds for the surgery.

Thank you all for the prayers, positive thoughts, hugs and well wishes. I needed them

Oh Christine , not my Banks, I'm very sorry for her with all the arthritis, must be very painful for her, I know how bad it hurts, hope she gets well soon,
give her kisses from all us

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Ohh hun -im so sorry to hear it ;-( i can only offer my thoughts and praying for recovery xx

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I'm glad banks is out of surgery, sorry to hear she has to spend the night. I'm still sending those prayers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.