Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my I wish they could have gotten it out, and thinking ( hoping) that's why she's so cranky.... Praying for her surgery to go well. Are they going to keep her tonight since it's so late in the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awe, poor Banks. I pray that it will all go well.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] sorry they couldn't get it out, and hoping for the best for her surgery. Gabapentin was the drug I was thinking about. So that's good he has her on it.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh my I wish they could have gotten it out, and thinking ( hoping) that's why she's so cranky.... Praying for her surgery to go well. Are they going to keep her tonight since it's so late in the day? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are there till 9:00 so I might be able to bring her home, depends on how she does waking up. I am cooking some bland diet so she will be able to eat when she gets home.

@2BullyMama sorry they couldn't get it out, and hoping for the best for her surgery. Gabapentin was the drug I was thinking about. So that's good he has her on it.

Thanks, David! I hope he does just want to up the Gabby, I'd hate to switch drugs if we do not have to

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Praying for your baby and a safe and uneventful recovery from her surgery and praying for you,too.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Christine I am just now reading this! Prayers for you and Banks and for a speedy recovery!! You must be on pins and needles. :assurred:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
VERY much so.... but, my house is sparkling clean thanks to the nerves

LOL, you do what I do I either clean or cook when I am stressed, I have sooo many leftover's in the fridge right now after last week I could feed an army!!! Going to have to freeze some things in the morning, instead of eating leftovers, which are many I bought salmon to grill tonight, lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
VERY much so.... but, my house is sparkling clean thanks to the nerves

:hmm: sounds like a few people I know.....

I hope she can come home tonight, praying for a quick recovery. I just keep thinking how you are so in tune with your girl..... many people would have just thought it was being a bitch and left it at that, but you are such a good mom and know your Banks so well to know something just was not right.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL, you do what I do I either clean or cook when I am stressed, I have sooo many leftover's in the fridge right now after last week I could feed an army!!! Going to have to freeze some things in the morning, instead of eating leftovers, which are many I bought salmon to grill tonight, lol

OMG... same clean or cook when i want to distract my brain and try to calm my nerves

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Christine, I got in on this late. I am so sorry Banks had to have surgery and hope she is recovering well. Dog gone rock eating dogs!
Mack's spine was fused, too, and he did well with it because Bulldogs have so much strength up front. Rest, sweet Banks and heal fast!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:tissue:Didn't sleep much at all last night and got up too early,
after our fun joking around, just fell too sleep and woke up to feed
my crew and get on to check after you & Banks...and find all this :(
Cami & I wrap our arms tightly around y'all with much love & prayers.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
just spoke with Joe --- good thing we went in for the stone... it was a good size more than an inch long and about 1/4 inch thick, he aid no way it would have past and vomiting would have done serious damage to her. The bugger was there for awhile... how long not sure, but long enough to irritate her stomach lining. She is staying for the night, he knows we are almost an hour away and she HATES the car so thought it best she stay with them, get a good nights rest and we get her tomorrow.

He wants to wait to do anything with her meds for her back until her stomach lining is healed and she is off the new meds for the surgery.

Thank you all for the prayers, positive thoughts, hugs and well wishes. I needed them

Members online

No members online now.