Nipple seems clogged

Victor

New member
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Today I noticed my 3 year old dogs nipple seemed to be pressed in almost inverted. I pulled it out to clean it, and it looks like the base is puffy and looks to be backed up while the tip is normal. She is new from a rescue, and she was used for breeding, and recently spayed.

I am trying to take a picture and upload it, but if I can find the answer first that would make me worry less.
 
Oh no, I'm not sure what that is but I am sure someone here can give you a better answer. Hope she gets better soon and good for you for rescuing her :)
 
No help here either but somebody will be able to help you I am sure. Pictures do seem to help also. Would love to hear more about your pup and how you got her. Yes thank you for rescuing her!
 
Can you try putting a heating pad on it, or have her lay on a heating pad?
 
o wow sorry i dont know anything about this... hope she gets better soon
 
A picture would help. Make sure if you squeeze the nipple nothing brown comes out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top