General Question Banks... not quite sure what is going on?

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
OH boy! Might just be getting bitchier! I hope that's not true. But on the other hand I hope there is no thing else physically wrong with her either. Sending you love form Uni, Boadie and the gang. :drawheart2:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It would be kinda funny (I know you don't think so but still), if she's perfectly fine but just getting bitchier as she gets older.. haha
Woman, you'd be in for a world of hurt.. lol...

ny thoughts exactly as I was driving home talking with Lewis... I said to him, if she is just getting bitchier... YOU are going to start cleaning her tail and paws. His response was 'ooo, good times'

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HECK YEAH!!! lol. She can join the pack of b*tches at my house, Ruthie, the cats and me...LOL.

Directions please.... :giggle:, eh, second thought, she would eat your cat.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I think I would prefer bitchier to it being something tangible health wise. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's nothing serious when the results are all in.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OH wow Christine, I have totally missed this. :ashamed: That's bizarre that she's acting like that and something's definitely off. By chance did you speak to the vet about Cushing's Disease? Ace had that and was tested for it (it's expensive hit and miss testing too and very hard to diagnose). He started exhibiting very odd behavior and the aggression was part of it. He'd turn into physco dog (more so with Jack) at the drop of a hat. Ace had thyroid issues too and was on meds for that for years. One time his med dosage was changed when we moved and had to go to a new vet. It completely threw him off and he was extremely jumpy and on high alert for everything until his dosage was corrected.

Sure hope you're able to figure out what's up with Banks. :hug:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think I would prefer bitchier to it being something tangible health wise. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's nothing serious when the results are all in.

OH boy! Might just be getting bitchier! I hope that's not true. But on the other hand I hope there is no thing else physically wrong with her either. Sending you love form Uni, Boadie and the gang. :drawheart2:

Same... i can handle it, just want to be 100% sure it is just age/crabbiness

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Christine maybe Banks can qualify for some senior bully medical marijuana dog biscuits....lol. She would be easy peasy to deal with then. She really is such a beautiful girl. Loved watching her with the dreaded tootbrush this morning.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Christine maybe Banks can qualify for some senior bully medical marijuana dog biscuits....lol. She would be easy peasy to deal with then. She really is such a beautiful girl. Loved watching her with the dreaded tootbrush this morning.

:hmm: now that has me thinking

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w

:ROFL:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Great news - fingers crossed for the test results and lets hope you got a grumpy old baby ;-)))

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so glad that everything is ok w/Banks so far… Bella was really b*tchy in her later years, and BOY she would fly off the handle about the weirdest things!!! Hmmm suddenly I can relate to those feelings… LMAO!!! :rofl:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Banks and I have a lot in common...getting bitchier as we age!

In all seriousness though, Banks does look quite beautiful...that video with the toothbrush...she looked so vibrant and energetic and young! You're taking such good care of her, Christine, and I am hoping that all her tests will show that she's perfectly fine and just going thru a phase right now.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm so glad that everything is ok w/Banks so far… Bella was really b*tchy in her later years, and BOY she would fly off the handle about the weirdest things!!! Hmmm suddenly I can relate to those feelings… LMAO!!! :rofl:

Banks and I have a lot in common...getting bitchier as we age!

In all seriousness though, Banks does look quite beautiful...that video with the toothbrush...she looked so vibrant and energetic and young! You're taking such good care of her, Christine, and I am hoping that all her tests will show that she's perfectly fine and just going thru a phase right now.

So maybe I should just give her my estrogen pills??

Thank you Henny,,, she is my little girl, bitchy or not I love her to pieces

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.