Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi everyone, it's been exactly a month since I posted that Dozer had swallowed a sock again. I knew he had because one of my Grandsons socks were missing after he was laying beside me on the couch. I tried to give him peroxide immediately after he had swallowed it, to induce vomiting, but he didn't vomit. I watched his poops for the next few days afterwards, and for about 2 weeks. He never once showed any signs of swallowing anything, no vomiting, no diarrhea, no drooling, he ate, drank, played and acted normal the whole time. This morning, my son was up at 5:30 am, and so he took Dozer and Blossom out, and when he brought them back in, he put them back in the crate because it was still too early. We usually get up at 6:00, take them out, and then feed them about 6:30 am. He put Dozer in the crate, and when he looked next, he saw that he had thrown up in the crate. When my son cleaned it up, he found the missing sweat sock. It took a month, but he finally got rid of it. I was expecting it to come out the other end, but am just glad he was able to throw it up, and get it out of his system without any problems. It still amazes me how they can swallow, and pass these things without choking, and without any problems. His was the 4th sock that Dozer has swallowed, 2 he vomited, and 2 he pooped out.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yup, he had that sock in his tummy for a whole month and spit it out this morning. I'm glad it came out through vomiting, I think it's easier for them than pooping out a sock. That can't be too comfortable. Lol. We keep our socks hidden, but he always seems to find my Grandsons socks, he takes them off as soon as he gets in the door after school, he loves being in his bare feet, I guess he gets that from his Grandma. I hate socks too. I try to either put them in his backpack, or put them up high, but I miss them sometimes, and Dozer is so quick. Hopefully no more socks.

Members online

No members online now.