Thread: Allergies Allergies Allergies!

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Allergies Allergies Allergies!

Quote Originally Posted by nubonics View Post
    Just had allergy tests on my Frenchie/Boston mix out here in Beverly Hills. It was $250 and it also covered blood work. So he had the skin test and blood test.

It was completely worth it as we found out that his allergies were environmental and he is severely allergic to dust mites wool and cats. We have a cat so there isn't much we can do to remove that from his environment but we are now more careful with what they share (beds, water)

Sully is going to be starting allergy shots next week because they found that he isn't producing enough something in his blood to help combat the allergies (sorry a lot of big words were used here when the vet derm was explaining this).

I was given this shampoo by the vet and it has really helped with reducing the redness. When you use it you need to let it soak I to his skin for 5 min before rinsing. You can find it on amazon

Good luck! Allergies can be so frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    OOh, thanks for posting this. I'm always looking at different products for Blue's allergies. Will try this one.

Real Name
    Nu
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Curly
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Allergies Allergies Allergies!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    OOh, thanks for posting this. I'm always looking at different products for Blue's allergies. Will try this one.
    It helped with the itching for about 2 days and it removed a lot of redness and his paws and stomach were less irritated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    check us out on Instagram: nu__berry (that's two under scrolls)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads