Help Needed! Bald spots on my 15 week old baby :( What is the cause?

OP
Kyle ATX

Kyle ATX

Oct 20, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ogre
I picked up some Natures Variety Instinct (Duck and Turkey Meal) and started mixing that in with the Science Diet last night and this morning. No change in Ogre's stool; so far so good! I feel much better knowing that my little guy is getting healthy stuff! Thanks everyone for the quick replies and helpful information.

I also have an appointment to see the vet later this week to check on the spots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I picked up some Natures Variety Instinct (Duck and Turkey Meal) and started mixing that in with the Science Diet last night and this morning. No change in Ogre's stool; so far so good! I feel much better knowing that my little guy is getting healthy stuff! Thanks everyone for the quick replies and helpful information.

I also have an appointment to see the vet later this week to check on the spots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

That is what these guys do! I absolutely LOVE everyone on here because they have the bullies best interest at heart. They have been through it and give advice from experience. They have helped me so much on my journey with Sheldon getting him on something healthy and when you change their food keep in mind it can take up to four weeks I think it is foe the other food to get completely out of his system. Hugs and prayers for a smooth change over!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk