Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need advice concerning Entropion...

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I need advice concerning Entropion...

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Oh Petra I would love to see the pics... I'm very green about all of this, I have NO idea. I can't believe your poor baby had 5 surgeries!!! We are not completely convinced that Winston needs this yet, so I definitely want to see an expert... I don't mind your long text at all. Any and all advice is very much appreciated... I will be keeping my fingers crossed for Boeboe

I put the pics here maybe it can be at help for other too.

The first two pics are just after she got back from the vet, she had the surgery that morning so she's still a little off She had flowers sent to her from one of my husbands colleagues from work. The third picture is taken just a day or two after her stitches from the first operation came out and the last picture is almost 6 months after her first surgery when all 5 ops were done. You can see marks after the stitches. Those marks are all gone now

Before her first surgery we noticed she started to be less and less active, she wanted to just sleep and one of her eyes got like a whitish transparent surface over the eye. Her eyes also started to tear a lot. All this happened pretty quickly and she was about 1 1/2 years old at the time.

Hope all works out well your Winston, maybe he doesn't need operations... sometimes eye drops works... the hairs can also be pulled out if it's not many and like our vet will do now burn them out... so the options are quite many and I'm sure it will go well

-533-jpg -525-jpg-20111119755-jpg-676-jpg
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

@Petra
    Thanks for sharing your pics... Poor baby, I'm glad that everything worked out for her. Winston is nowhere near that bad, I'm thinking we are in the very early stages... I'm hoping that they won't have to do the surgery at all!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

@ddnene lets hope for no surgery for Winston If they do the burning thingy on Boeboe I'll let you know how it goes... maybe it's a good option
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads