Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] here you go
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Wholly snikes! It's amazing they don't choke to death getting some things like this out, let alone when they eat them. How on earth stuff like this doens't get stuck is beyond me. :confused: She's a lucky girl Emma's finally outgrown napkins, tissue and paper towels. She'd poop those out and.........well, never mind. :laugh: So glad all's good for Daisy! :whew:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@JeannieCO @JennieS @brutus77 SHE PUKED IT OUT!!!!! lol Yay! WE went out for our morning stroll and she just puked right out. So glad that is done and over with! Thanks guys for the concern :) @ddnene
Thank goodness... I started keeping the laundry room door closed just in case Winston decides to eat something!!! :D

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Wholly snikes! It's amazing they don't choke to death getting some things like this out, let alone when they eat them. How on earth stuff like this doens't get stuck is beyond me. :confused: She's a lucky girl Emma's finally outgrown napkins, tissue and paper towels. She'd poop those out and.........well, never mind. :laugh: So glad all's good for Daisy! :whew:

lmao! Im pretty sure I know where you were going with that! I was worried about the same thing... Or if she was alone and puked it up... And the cycle would just begin again....lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.