Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Yes he pooped out the sock yesterday. I posted a pic on my poop detective thread. It was a little graphic but I was overcome with excitement. Nobody seemed offended. :excited:

Oh yay! That's awesome. I'm sure no one was offended.. thats what our dogs do! Lol Eat, poop and get into ****! Lol Oh and cuddle and be sweet at times!!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO @JennieS @brutus77 SHE PUKED IT OUT!!!!! lol Yay! WE went out for our morning stroll and she just puked right out. So glad that is done and over with! Thanks guys for the concern :) [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]

OMG, I'm so happy here!!! :jump: Did you get a picture of it? I'm always intrigued with what they manage to get out of their systems without any damage. How big was it? I can't get over how manage to get this things out. I'm so so happy!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes he pooped out the sock yesterday. I posted a pic on my poop detective thread. It was a little graphic but I was overcome with excitement. Nobody seemed offended. :excited:

What, Brutus ate a sock? OMG, these bullies!! So glad he's ok too!!! I'll have to go search for your thread later this evening. Graphic good when it comes to these type of things. :D

RipleyandBentley

May 13, 2013
Brighton, Colorado
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Ripley Jaxon & Bentley Winston
ugh???? Sorry you are going through this. My Ripley has went through this with a screen cleaning cloth for an ipad. The next night, it came out. In one piece but a different color due to stomach acid. I hope she passes it soon.... :nervous:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
What, Brutus ate a sock? OMG, these bullies!! So glad he's ok too!!! I'll have to go search for your thread later this evening. Graphic good when it comes to these type of things. :D
Brutus has lost his mind these last couple of weeks. I am told by those who know here that he is going through his terrible two's although he is 11 mos. This is apparently the age it starts. OMG my little angel is nuts.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus has lost his mind these last couple of weeks. I am told by those who know here that he is going through his terrible two's although he is 11 mos. This is apparently the age it starts. OMG my little angel is nuts.
You're in for it if that's the terrible two's and he's only 11 months. :eek: He's a little :evil: angel then. lol.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
OMG, I'm so happy here!!! :jump: Did you get a picture of it? I'm always intrigued with what they manage to get out of their systems without any damage. How big was it? I can't get over how manage to get this things out. I'm so so happy!!!

I'll take one!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
You're in for it if that's the terrible two's and he's only 11 months. :eek: He's a little :evil: angel then. lol.

I want my sweet baby back. It's not fair I have my daughter who is 17 and gross and now I have to have my sweet boy turn on me too??:hissy: :faint:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sorry, I don't know how I missed this, but WOOHOO so happy she puked it up, and everything is OK now. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@JeannieCO @JennieS @brutus77 SHE PUKED IT OUT!!!!! lol Yay! WE went out for our morning stroll and she just puked right out. So glad that is done and over with! Thanks guys for the concern :) [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]

Yeah! :whew: so glad out is out and she is OK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Thanks guys!!!

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] here you go

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382142125847.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382142125847.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 42

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:whew:Oh what a relief, so glad she was able to puke it out, and she's okay. I've been through this 3 times with Dozer twice he swallowed a sock, and once a dish cloth. I swear they're bully goats, not bully dogs. Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.