Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Ugh.. I still never found that rag. But Ive been giving her fiber and shes going potty just fine and no puking. But when she was laying on me last night I did kind of feel a knot in her stomach... So at the moment she is acting just fine :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yikes, I sure hope she's going to be ok. Like Lisa said, do not pull it out. If it happens to be twisted around anything, you can risk pulling on her insides. Scary situation. When did she poop last? She she's not pooping and/or she throws up she's blocked. Emma ate part of a nylon toy off and it took her 5 days for her to pass it. I was amazed that she did. Other's aren't that lucky though. Here's an article that has some really good information that I put together on blockage. Emma's story, as well as a few others here are there. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that she passes it but don't wait too long to take her the vet, especially if you felt a big knot and suspect that it's possibly that sock. :pray:

Click here: The Dangers When Dogs Swallow Foreign Objects!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh I wanted to add that Emma ate and pooped fine to my surprise for 5 days with that stuck in her. One would have never of known she swallowed something to big.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Yikes, I sure hope she's going to be ok. Like Lisa said, do not pull it out. If it happens to be twisted around anything, you can risk pulling on her insides. Scary situation. When did she poop last? She she's not pooping and/or she throws up she's blocked. Emma ate part of a nylon toy off and it took her 5 days for her to pass it. I was amazed that she did. Other's aren't that lucky though. Here's an article that has some really good information that I put together on blockage. Emma's story, as well as a few others here are there. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that she passes it but don't wait too long to take her the vet, especially if you felt a big knot and suspect that it's possibly that sock. :pray:

Click here: The Dangers When Dogs Swallow Foreign Objects!

She's pooping fine! So what do I do if its stuck?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She's pooping fine! So what do I do if its stuck?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

It's good that she's pooping, but Emma was too. If she's still eating and not throwing up that's a good sign. Give it a day or two and watch her closely. Any signs of discomfort and/or pain, take her in asap. If something's there and it's stuck off to the vet you go.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Sheena I'm just reading this... I hope that Daisy is doing okay!!! Bella swallowed a LIVE baby bird one time (I saw her do it... I said drop it, and she swallowed the evidence :angry:) Anyhoo we watched her like a HAWK for 2 weeks... nothing... then one day my son was holding her & she threw it up!!! Bones and all... disgusting!!! I swear these dogs have stomachs of steel... LOL

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Oh Sheena I'm just reading this... I hope that Daisy is doing okay!!! Bella swallowed a LIVE baby bird one time (I saw her do it... I said drop it, and she swallowed the evidence :angry:) Anyhoo we watched her like a HAWK for 2 weeks... nothing... then one day my son was holding her & she threw it up!!! Bones and all... disgusting!!! I swear these dogs have stomachs of steel... LOL

Eww! They are just some nasty lil guys!lol But Thanks Tracey!!! She is still acting fine. My bf said she pooped out a little of it yesterday but thats all Ive seen of it. Shes eating and pooping regularly. And it took Bella 2 weeks for it to come out
?? That is insane! How does it stay with them that long. lol But ya Daisy did the same thing. Im keeping my fingers crossed that everything comes out ok ;)

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
@JeannieCO @JennieS @brutus77 SHE PUKED IT OUT!!!!! lol Yay! WE went out for our morning stroll and she just puked right out. So glad that is done and over with! Thanks guys for the concern :) [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION]

Last edited:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
@ddene @JeannieCO @JennieS @brutus77 SHE PUKED IT OUT!!!!! lol Yay! WE went out for our morning stroll and she just puked right out. So glad that is done and over with! Thanks guys for the concern :)
OH MY!!! Thank goodness it wasn't worse. Poor little Daisy. Her belly must have been upset for the past few days. So happy it's out!!!

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
OH MY!!! Thank goodness it wasn't worse. Poor little Daisy. Her belly must have been upset for the past few days. So happy it's out!!!
If it was bothering her no one could tell! lol Iron clad stomachs these dogs have!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
OOOH does that mean Brutus is in the clear too?

Yes he pooped out the sock yesterday. I posted a pic on my poop detective thread. It was a little graphic but I was overcome with excitement. Nobody seemed offended. :excited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.