General Question Should I be concerned about this?

Higgins

Dec 21, 2012
Denver, CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Just started a few days ago. Shows up and goes away but im still a bit worried. Already been to the vet and they just gave me some ointment and said ti would clear up. GetAttachment.jpg

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
o its his left eye sorry.

Oooohhhh I see I have never come across this with Sheldon but I'm sure someone has on here and will be along shortly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Looks like it might be the start of cherry eye.... [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION]

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
It looks like cherry eye to me. the ointment is a steroid and should reduce any inflammation and help it go back in. Just keep an eye on it. It may come out every once in awhile, or it may eventually just come out and stay out.
It's not a serious condition, but it can require surgery (they just tuck it back in) if they gland stays out.

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
Before we switched to a grain free food this would happen to Holly alot. Every bullys different but a benadryl always helped Holly with this. Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Higgins

Higgins

Dec 21, 2012
Denver, CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Well I tried the benadryl and it worked right away. Thanks everyone for your help you guys are the best.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.