Other Lola's allergies - treatment plan from the vet today

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG speaking of weird steroid effects.. @2BullyMama Lola ATE ALL THE CAT'S FOOD when we went to work yesterday!!! I know that she has had increased hunger, she's ravaged the raw patties (which we added 50% to each meal to accommodate) twice daily. But she's never gone after Meep's food. Ben went home at lunch to let her out (since she may have increased peeing), and texted me asking whether I emptied the cat's dry food bowl. :no: Lola ate every last kibblet of really crappy (purina weight loss management) cat kibble. I'm sure it has a ton of things I've been avoiding, like CHICKEN. No allergic reaction though! I was getting anxious because Ben asked me about the kibble and then no response for like 40 minutes. Now Meep has to eat her kibble on the dining room table (which we don't actually eat on, it's in the sunroom). Also, Lola took a huge deuce this morning.

sidenote Meep is named because she meeps ALOT. meep! meep. Meep! MEEP!

OMG... i forgot about the ravenous hunger too!! Banks would act like she hadn't eaten for weeks every minute of the day.
Locve the name 'Meep'... too cute

PS -- congrats on the 1000 posts!!

Members online

No members online now.