Lilly at hospital, kidneys and liver

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
I would be crying too. We all love our fur babies. Prayers for you and Lily.:pray:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace. It's never easy loosing one of our family members, but only time can heal the hurt.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I know it's been a few weeks, but I haven't been able to bring myself to type it or talk about it. We had to put Lilly down on 10/4/13. Thank you everyone. I really don't know what else to say. Sorry I took so long to post it. I've been avoiding everyone in my life like the plague just so I haven't had to discuss it. And also hovering over Bruin even worse than I was with the both of them.

Thank you EBN

So incredibly sorry for the loss if Your girl. I did the same thing when Nitschke past closed out the world... Except for EBN, it was my support and life line at the time

Hugs and love to you and Bruin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Ashley I am heartbroken for you. I am so very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine how you feel but I do understand hiding away. I can't say anything that will help, but please know we are thinking of you and your family and hurting for you.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
So sorry for your loss :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I know it's been a few weeks, but I haven't been able to bring myself to type it or talk about it. We had to put Lilly down on 10/4/13. Thank you everyone. I really don't know what else to say. Sorry I took so long to post it. I've been avoiding everyone in my life like the plague just so I haven't had to discuss it. And also hovering over Bruin even worse than I was with the both of them.

Thank you EBN

Ashley, I'm so sorry. We're here for you. Buster says hi to Bruin.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am so very sorry for your loss [MENTION=322]LillyNBruin[/MENTION] I know how much your babies mean to you RIP sweet Lilly

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP, Lily- you were very much loved.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm so sorry for your loss, Ashley. I know there's nothing we can say or do to make it hurt less. It will feel fresh for a long time, but just know Lilly is waiting for you at the bridge and you'll see her again one day. :cry:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I can't imagine the pain. Just know were all thinking of you and praying for you. RiP Lilly. I just read "Bill at The Rainbow Bridge" last week because I saw some people saying great things about it on EBN. I've never lost a bullie..and dread the day when I finally do...but I will read that book again when It happens..it was so thought provoking and comforting. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Dear Ashley, my heart just broke, reading of your loss of beloved Lilly.
Keeping you & yours in daily prayer, Cami & I send loving hugs to all.
Again, my deepest sympathies, RIP beautiful Lilly.
:missyou:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm so sorry for your loss of Bruin. Nothing I can say will ease your pain, it's a tough thing to go through. You are in my thoughts. :( :hug:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Just reading about this....so so sorry for your loss. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you! :hug:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.