Lilly at hospital, kidneys and liver

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
So Lilly is at the hospital right now. She's been lethargic and vomiting off and on and the vet thought it was just a stomach bug, but her blood work shows high levels in her kidneys and liver. the vet wasn't sure why this happening...either from a toxin or they've had a problem for awhile. So just sitting here...waiting. I feel like an idiot cause i'm the only one sitting here crying, apparently no one else must be here for an emergency.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hang in there ! For Lily xxx i hope she will get better -praying roy both of you xxxxx

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh NO... I'm so very sorry!!! Hang in there, sending you hugs & prayers that Lilly will be okay... PLEASE keep us posted!!! :hug2:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Oh no, sending tons of love, thoughts and prayers for you and Lilly! Please give us an update when you know something.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Oh poor Lilly!!! Don't feel like an idiot! You're a bully mama we're a special kind of woman with hearts of gold. Hang in there I'm sure Lilly will over come whatever is ailing her and be back to wiggling and giving you lots of bully lovin'

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
:pray: Sending a little prayer to you and Lilly. I know how you feel. I had a similar issue with my Howie when he was 3 months old. They thought it might be a heart issue. We're sending you little bulldog angels your way.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Praying for you and your Lily. I know how upset you must be-:pray2:No apologies for crying-I am sure we would all do the same.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
My bf and I took June to the ER vet when she was like 10-11 weeks old for a cough and I was almost crying! It turned out to be nothing so I felt like such a dummy. They are our babies so you just can't help it, and nobody will blame you for caring so much about your baby. Sending love and prayers to Lilly :angelheart:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am very sorry you are going through this. I will pray for a good outcome. Sending lots of love and hugs your way.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Don't you worry about crying, Lily is your baby. Know that we are all sitting there with you in spirit. Sending hugs, love and prayers to you and Lily! Keep us posted.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry you and Lily are going through this. Don't feel embarrassed for crying, we would all do the same if we were facing the same issues with our bullies, they are special and we love them with all our heart. Lily is your baby, and she is sick, you must be so worried, I would be the same if Dozer or Blossom were sick. I hope the vet is able to find out what is causing Lily to be sick, and she gets better soon. Sending hugs, love and prayers to you and Lily. Please keep us posted on how she's doing.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Stay strong Mama! I am praying that everything is okay! It's the worst when its something like this and so scary! I remember what I went through with Brutus so I know the agony you are feeling!!! Please keep us posted and let us know if you need anything

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online