JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I thought it was a lot..I'm running out of Epsom dong this 3 times a day!
I imagine you are, lol. I ended up using about 3/4 cup each time to a cup. Mostly 3/4. I was never able to get the amount I was suppose to use so I just winged it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I imagine you are, lol. I ended up using about 3/4 cup each time to a cup. Mostly 3/4. I was never able to get the amount I was suppose to use so I just winged it.

I used 1 cup to a dish pan if water... remember the pans that used to be in the kitchen sink when we were younger. -- nowadays that is the soak cycle on the dishwasher. I used that for Nitschke. Still have it and use it to wash the mud off Cheli when he is in the part of the yard he is not to go in. STINKER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
dealing with these and other itchies, Lola had us up every hour last night :(

in Canada you have to buy chlorohexidine from the pharmacist, its called stanhexidine (with isopropanol). or you can buy chlorhexidine gluconate 20% and dilute it. i ordered both since we are out of douxo wipes (godsend but i buy from Amazon and deliver to states). one other option is chloroxylenol, brand name dettol which you must dilute and boy its strong. also got yellow Listerine but does not have those particular active ingredients.

I was doing Epsom salt water compresses, witchhazel, then triple antibiotic cream but no luck.

now i start Epsom salt bath for feets in tub, wash off with dettol and then dry, apply Listerine with cotton, allow to dry, apply antibiotic cream. and seriously, this isn't even her itchy parts. :(

uploadfromtaptalk1380413322927.jpguploadfromtaptalk1380413337608.jpguploadfromtaptalk1380413353161.jpg

sleepy (aren't we all) from lack thereof this morning.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Most Reactions