Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
OMG Carol! Im so sorry you went thru all of that. :(

Thank you, Phil...it just boils my blood as I read this happening to others (and our pets).

I was a healthy, happy, hard working, hard living woman when this happened to me
around 40.

You don't go from that to not being able to crawl out of bed...NO...it isn't depression,
menopause or other stupid nonsense.

Of course, now that I've lost Stuart, I really resent losing that precious time together,
a decade, of which I was unable to be a wife, mother or much else to my community.
Aaron was just starting school and I finally was dxed when he entered high school.
I think a whole lot of his rage now is over that time, it brings tears even now as I think
about it. Not wanting to worry him, we downplayed it and I hid a lot from him. Now...I
wish we'd been more open and discussed it all.

OP
Shahster

Shahster

Apr 13, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis & Cyrus
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]

I'm sorry you've been through that. Glad things are looking up though.

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]

I'm so very sorry to hear about your medical issues... It seems nowadays you need to research symptoms on your own before you head to the doctor!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Carol I would be livid!

AS far as the thread goes LOL I would tell the vet that you refuse to feed him one or 2 star rated products that are only going to potentially make things worse. As far as the yeasty face that could be related to the fact the the food is not quite right yet. I am going to say process of elimination is the best bet at this point. Doesn't seem like the vet or dermatologist are much help at this point

Members online

No members online now.