update on Kooper

DixieKooper09

Aug 8, 2013
Oceanside, California, United States ( Native Sout
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dixie and Kooper
Hey everyone!! Kooper went to the vet this past Wednesday to get a check up. Still has the mites. But the vet agrees that his skin looks TONS better! so he is still on two different antibiotics, one of which he will be on for another 7 days and the other one is based on the mites and how long it takes them to go away. BUUUUT..bigger news is..first time 3 weeks ago when i took him to the vet he weighed 40 lbs..this last visit we weighs in at a whopping 50.5 lbs!!! i asked the vet if his size is ok for him to be gaining that weight and she said that he looks healthy as far as weight goes and she doesn't see the need to back off of his amount. He has another follow up in three weeks so if he gains another 10 lbs then i may back off, but not sure..any opinions?

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im glad that Kooper feels much better xx don't know much about mites so im no help here ,when it comes to weight watch him closely ,so you know hes not getting to big ;-)))

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you for updating us with good news, love the Kooper and glad he's feeling
so much better he's eating again...Yea!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good to hear he is really progressing and healing up! Sorry, but I forget how old Kooper is?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh thats good news he is much better. you may just want to keep an eye on his weight. depends on the age to as to how much they should gain. if the vet is happy then id say its ok for now.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.