Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh no, I understand your worry! After Yuna's obstruction that's the only thing that comes to mind.... :(

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
wine. Lots and lots of wine :)

:good post:

kelly... Hugs to you and Vegas..... it is probably all from the meds like Becky said, let him settle for the night. Chill with him on the sofa and try to relax

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh no, I understand your worry! After Yuna's obstruction that's the only thing that comes to mind.... :(

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

I am sick, I find nothing missing and nothing weird, his last throw up was all over my foot, I boiled hamburg and made white rice for in the morning, right now he is resting peacefully on the couch, I am just sick over this. He has never been this sick, almost like the flu that I had only he's not having to go potty every 3 minuets.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Antibiotics can be very upsetting to the tummy. It's likely that's what happened. :pray: he settles down and stops throwing up and hope both of you get some rest tonight.
And you should have a calming beverage and try to relax a little. :hug:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Antibiotics can be very upsetting to the tummy. It's likely that's what happened. :pray: he settles down and stops throwing up and hope both of you get some rest tonight.
And you should have a calming beverage and try to relax a little. :hug:

I should but I am too worried sick over this and need to be alert!! Hopefully tomorrow night I can. Poor guy. Just never seen him this sick!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I'm so sorry you and Vegas are going through this. I agree with others comments about it being a traction or upset stomach from the antibiotics, if you are sure he hasn't eaten anything, or gotten into anything. I would hold off on giving him any food, to let his stomach rest, but offer him water. I heard you can give Pedialyte as well to replace fluids. Try a light breakfast of maybe half his usual amount, and see if he keeps it down. If he does, then feed him a bland diet in the evening, and maybe for the next couple of days. Have you checked to see if he has a fever? If Vegas continues to vomit after today, or if he has a fever, then I would take him to the vet, to have him checked out. I hope he feels better soon, sending hugs, love and prayers for you and Vegas. Please keep us posted on how he's doing.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I am so sorry that you and Vegas are going through this tonight. I worry about Dudley all of the time...you love your baby, you can't help it. You've gotten lots of great advice, so I have nothing to offer...but lots of hugs, good thoughts and prayers for you and Vegas.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Kelly, Vegas will be okay. I KNOW how worried you are though. Today Tate threw up too. I gave him his Comfortis tab in the morning and he threw up in my bed around 1pm-ish. Sounds like you got a good plan with the bland diet for tomorrow. Will be praying that tonight is uneventful for Vegas and you!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh no Kelly I'm just reading this... Poor Vegas, sounds like the meds & phlegm. I agree w/everyone to let his tummy rest... Sending prayers & hugs to you both. Keep us posted!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I know this doesn't help right now, but I always keep in the house Nutri-gel for situations like this. When they don't hold down food or water it gives nutrients in to their body. Right now I wouldn't give him any food. He's going to the vet and some tests it's better to have an empty stomach.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Ohh no poor Vegas -how is he feeling now?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Kelly I am just reading this now, I am hoping you have seen an improvement in Vegas and he is not vomiting any more and you have settled a bit :hug: to you both

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Checking on any updates...for future 'on hand kit' buy Slippery Elm, a natural
product that coats, protects and HEALS the gut, it's amazing stuff! Wish I'd
thought to suggest for YOUR recent bout of crud :( Purchase at any health
store or online. Keeping y'all in prayers, dear friend, hoping all are resting now
and Vegas is better (no vomiting) in the morning.
:assurred:

Members online

No members online now.