Zoey Eye Problem

DieselandAlfie

Sep 8, 2013
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Alfie
How did you go at the vet with Zoey? I managed to massage Diesels back in, but it has popped back out again several times :( I have spoken to the vet and we have appointment next wednesday but I am going to try and get in earlier. I am curiuos as to what your vet suggested?? Hope Zoey is all fixed :)

OP
TomVan

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
We cancelled the appointment that was with a new vet very far away on advise from Zoey's vet here in town. I massaged Zoey's back in but it popped back out 45 minutes later. Our vet gave us an ointment to put in her eye twice a day until he can take care of it. Her appointment is now next friday. She looks so bad, it hurts us to look at her, but we still look at her and love on her 24 7. We don't let her out of our site. Can't wait for Friday to get here.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
It doesn't hurt them so please don't worry ;-) it looks more painful for us than it is for them xx , i wouldn't rush operation neither at least untill your baby is big enough

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes from what ive heard it just looks bad to us but not much bother to them. will be watching friday to see how it goes. my boston had this and his went back on its own after he slept and woke up. did it twice then never again. i didnt know what it was at the time but i do now.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.