Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I am of no help all I can do is send positive thoughts and prayers

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Does he get a rash or bumps on his belly??? Does it happen every night or just occasionally?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am of no help here but just wanted to send prayers and hugs your way.

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Today i couldnt stand seeing him like this . So i took him to vet
yup an other $250 for tests and lets see what the treatment going to cost .
This is my third vet that i have changed . There are thick redness around the paws and very red around the belly . He scratches incrediably and i can see him running around . The vet did some tests so he got mange
We are waiting for the blood results and the rest if there is somethng else as well.
We had this issue on the past but it was on his head and back side ... Its weird that it changed places .
I am worried because ivermectin is a good drug to cure it but my pppr boy had really bad reaction on the injections . So i remember we made him took lower doses on pills . He also told me to use advantage multi twice instead of once a month for now !! Is that really necessary? I mean does flea stuff are sp expensive my wallet is draining .
I already feed them raw .
I just want to make him relief and feel better till the vet finds hom good cure .
I put a little iodine mixed with water and today i put some hydrogene perpxide miced with water and gve him bath ...
It helped a little but just a little . Also i keep putting benadyl creme on the red areas and when i put the creme he bites his tongue ... I can understand he is huge pain !
Anyone has tried some howm remedies that helped to relax their pain? Also i have an other bully (latte) will that be transmitted to her ?

Any tought any ideas ?

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
What about yeast? Could it be a yeast infection?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It really sounds like allergies, I hope they run an allergy panel on him. I know there are Bulldogs that are allergic to grass for crying out loud. Once they'd do that it would give you some kind of an idea what he's having problems with.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Today i couldnt stand seeing him like this . So i took him to vet
yup an other $250 for tests and lets see what the treatment going to cost .
This is my third vet that i have changed . There are thick redness around the paws and very red around the belly . He scratches incrediably and i can see him running around . The vet did some tests so he got mange
We are waiting for the blood results and the rest if there is somethng else as well.
We had this issue on the past but it was on his head and back side ... Its weird that it changed places .
I am worried because ivermectin is a good drug to cure it but my pppr boy had really bad reaction on the injections . So i remember we made him took lower doses on pills . He also told me to use advantage multi twice instead of once a month for now !! Is that really necessary? I mean does flea stuff are sp expensive my wallet is draining .
I already feed them raw .
I just want to make him relief and feel better till the vet finds hom good cure .
I put a little iodine mixed with water and today i put some hydrogene perpxide miced with water and gve him bath ...
It helped a little but just a little . Also i keep putting benadyl creme on the red areas and when i put the creme he bites his tongue ... I can understand he is huge pain !
Anyone has tried some howm remedies that helped to relax their pain? Also i have an other bully (latte) will that be transmitted to her ?

Any tought any ideas ?

My recomendation for fleas/ mange , serious skin problem is "Happy Jack Kennel Dip". You can order it online or check your local farm store or feed mill. It's not expensive and it really really works for serious skin issues. when mixed with water, it turns the water milky looking. and smells decent and can be used every week to ten days. I haven't needed it for many years, but it has always worked when things were really bad

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Sending hugs of sympathy and praying for him (and you).

Yes, I do think mange is contagious so google for advice to protect Latte.

*I had 3 shelter rescue cats once that I named, Mocha, Cappuchino & Latte :)

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Funny texas :) . Great names .

A little update .

Things are not getting better :(
we have done some swab samples fron lungs if it was bacterial virus or not
all came negative .

I can not sleep at nights... Cappuccino is all over the place . Ive made them check his anal glands . As he tuns around and sit every possible place . Panting and his wehee is out .
They woke me up at 2:40 am latte fall down to laundry basket and cappu is panting heavily and turning around . My last Vet says it mighy be conplications from anatomy and might need to do ekg , ultrasound etc but it just gona cause more complications anf tons of money wich i can not afford . Our plan and toughts are to get a respitory mask for cappu ( basically an oxygene giver ) whenever he is panting ( similar to the ones people use for asthma) and also some inflamatory reducing plants etc . I love him to death but i might thinking of puting him down cause he is struggling every single day .

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Funny texas :) . Great names .

A little update .

Things are not getting better :(
we have done some swab samples fron lungs if it was bacterial virus or not
all came negative .

I can not sleep at nights... Cappuccino is all over the place . Ive made them check his anal glands . As he tuns around and sit every possible place . Panting and his wehee is out .
They woke me up at 2:40 am latte fall down to laundry basket and cappu is panting heavily and turning around . My last Vet says it mighy be conplications from anatomy and might need to do ekg , ultrasound etc but it just gona cause more complications anf tons of money wich i can not afford . Our plan and toughts are to get a respitory mask for cappu ( basically an oxygene giver ) whenever he is panting ( similar to the ones people use for asthma) and also some inflamatory reducing plants etc . I love him to death but i might thinking of puting him down cause he is struggling every single day .

Dear friend, your words bring me tears for all of you. Wish I could be in person
giving hugs all around. Certainly understand your desperation and bad situation
this is, no definite diagnosis so no known help and expenses adding up...all I can
add is I will pray very hard for Cappu and all of you, just a terrible time :(

Is vet saying Cappu has structural abnormality that restricts his breathing?

I will research on anti-inflammatories too, can't think right now as my heart is so
hurt from your update. Take care and let us know~sending love & hope for answers.

Members online

No members online now.