Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Beggin for help

Sending hugs of sympathy and praying for him (and you).

Yes, I do think mange is contagious so google for advice to protect Latte.

*I had 3 shelter rescue cats once that I named, Mocha, Cappuchino & Latte

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Funny texas . Great names .

A little update .

Things are not getting better
    we have done some swab samples fron lungs if it was bacterial virus or not
    all came negative .

I can not sleep at nights... Cappuccino is all over the place . Ive made them check his anal glands . As he tuns around and sit every possible place . Panting and his wehee is out .
    They woke me up at 2:40 am latte fall down to laundry basket and cappu is panting heavily and turning around . My last Vet says it mighy be conplications from anatomy and might need to do ekg , ultrasound etc but it just gona cause more complications anf tons of money wich i can not afford . Our plan and toughts are to get a respitory mask for cappu ( basically an oxygene giver ) whenever he is panting ( similar to the ones people use for asthma) and also some inflamatory reducing plants etc . I love him to death but i might thinking of puting him down cause he is struggling every single day .

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Deniztokcan View Post
    Funny texas . Great names .

A little update .

Things are not getting better
    we have done some swab samples fron lungs if it was bacterial virus or not
    all came negative .

I can not sleep at nights... Cappuccino is all over the place . Ive made them check his anal glands . As he tuns around and sit every possible place . Panting and his wehee is out .
    They woke me up at 2:40 am latte fall down to laundry basket and cappu is panting heavily and turning around . My last Vet says it mighy be conplications from anatomy and might need to do ekg , ultrasound etc but it just gona cause more complications anf tons of money wich i can not afford . Our plan and toughts are to get a respitory mask for cappu ( basically an oxygene giver ) whenever he is panting ( similar to the ones people use for asthma) and also some inflamatory reducing plants etc . I love him to death but i might thinking of puting him down cause he is struggling every single day .
    Dear friend, your words bring me tears for all of you. Wish I could be in person
    giving hugs all around. Certainly understand your desperation and bad situation
    this is, no definite diagnosis so no known help and expenses adding up...all I can
    add is I will pray very hard for Cappu and all of you, just a terrible time

Is vet saying Cappu has structural abnormality that restricts his breathing?

I will research on anti-inflammatories too, can't think right now as my heart is so
    hurt from your update. Take care and let us know~sending love & hope for answers.

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads