Help Needed! I need help and guidance for Pancha's skin Allergy?

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
[MENTION=8610]Jennifer Clark[/MENTION] thanks for the salmon oil advice, how do you apply it, in water? Or his food? I don't know and haven't heard of hibiclens so I'll definitely be checking that out; but yeah, I've already switched her food to blue buffalo wilderness brand

Just a couple squirts on the food in the morning, and your very welcome. I love it here it has helped me a be better bully mom Sheldon his happy and healthy and gets all the attention he could want he is the baby of the family.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
It looks like mange to me too, but you will need a vet to confirm. Please don't feel bad about the food issues, we ALL have been there... Hell my vet even recommend Purina!!! Please keep us posted, your baby is beautiful :D

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
It looks like mange to me too, but you will need a vet to confirm. Please don't feel bad about the food issues, we ALL have been there... Hell my vet even recommend Purina!!! Please keep us posted, your baby is beautiful :D

he actually recommended purina? OMG- be afraid, very afraid - the reality is most vets don't know a whole lot about foods- a nutritionist on the other hand would

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
he actually recommended purina? OMG- be afraid, very afraid - the reality is most vets don't know a whole lot about foods- a nutritionist on the other hand would

I don't think that vets take the time to research the food that they are recommending... purina & science diet... REALLY?!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.