Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help and guidance for Pancha's skin Allergy?

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pancha
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I need help and guidance for Pancha's skin Allergy?

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Have you checked out our vet recommendation article? Go to home on Navibar and look on left. We live in Monrovia and know a couple vets around us..but that's not very convenient for you.
    I haven't actually, I'm going to check it out; Monrovia is sorta far but if it's the only one close to me it's worth trying; especially if someone from here is recommending them thank you @JAKEISGREAT
    "Can I get a Woof Woof"

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pancha
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Clark View Post
    We were battling a skin issue with Sheldon nothing the vet could shed any light on I took him in and we did a scraping his demodex had not come back there were no mites in any of the scrapings that were taken, upon advice from Phil @pdolphin27 we started giving Sheldon salmon oil and he has hair growing back in those spots as well as using Hibiclens on his neck where it looked raw it is now looking very well. I also changed his food (whole other discussion).
    @Jennifer Clark thanks for the salmon oil advice, how do you apply it, in water? Or his food? I don't know and haven't heard of hibiclens so I'll definitely be checking that out; but yeah, I've already switched her food to blue buffalo wilderness brand
    "Can I get a Woof Woof"

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pancha
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    What a pretty girl! I have no additional advice, but wanted to send well wishes and ask to keep us posted on your girl.
    Thank you, your wishes are well received and yes, I will most definitely post updates on her improvement
    "Can I get a Woof Woof"

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chucho90044 View Post
    @Jennifer Clark thanks for the salmon oil advice, how do you apply it, in water? Or his food? I don't know and haven't heard of hibiclens so I'll definitely be checking that out; but yeah, I've already switched her food to blue buffalo wilderness brand
    Just a couple squirts on the food in the morning, and your very welcome. I love it here it has helped me a be better bully mom Sheldon his happy and healthy and gets all the attention he could want he is the baby of the family.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

It looks like mange to me too, but you will need a vet to confirm. Please don't feel bad about the food issues, we ALL have been there... Hell my vet even recommend Purina!!! Please keep us posted, your baby is beautiful

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Feed Store Operator
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Duchess
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    It looks like mange to me too, but you will need a vet to confirm. Please don't feel bad about the food issues, we ALL have been there... Hell my vet even recommend Purina!!! Please keep us posted, your baby is beautiful
    he actually recommended purina? OMG- be afraid, very afraid - the reality is most vets don't know a whole lot about foods- a nutritionist on the other hand would

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scueva View Post
    he actually recommended purina? OMG- be afraid, very afraid - the reality is most vets don't know a whole lot about foods- a nutritionist on the other hand would
    I don't think that vets take the time to research the food that they are recommending... purina & science diet... REALLY?!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads