head shakes this morning. so scary to see for first time

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That is a touching story..Best of luck you and your family! Dana is beautiful.

OP
Cindy Coyle

Cindy Coyle

Sep 10, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Dana
Does anyone know if it is ok to give reg. yogurt and cottage cheese and not organic. I couldn t find it and someone had told me to give organic... also organic Peanut butter

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Does anyone know if it is ok to give reg. yogurt and cottage cheese and not organic. I couldn t find it and someone had told me to give organic... also organic Peanut butter

Sure is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
Cindy Coyle

Cindy Coyle

Sep 10, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Dana
Hello everyone again. thought we were doing really good with no tremors since the first day I seen them 3 or 4 times that day. We went about 2 days with nothing and then this weekend we seen them Fri Sat and Sunday. So disappointing. I thought my food supplements with yogurt p butter and cheese were helping. But I can say he had so many of them this weekend...It broke my heart. I am now considering the dog food he is on Taste of the Wild Fowl wondering if I should change that. It is so confusing to try and figure out what is causing it. But I do know it only seems to happen when he is laying down resting or even napping. And once you get him up and on his feet he is out of it totally. I feel so bad because his little face is saying...MOm come on I was sleeping... I have now added cottage cheese to his diet someone also recommended milk. so many suggestions and I have no idea what to do.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hello everyone again. thought we were doing really good with no tremors since the first day I seen them 3 or 4 times that day. We went about 2 days with nothing and then this weekend we seen them Fri Sat and Sunday. So disappointing. I thought my food supplements with yogurt p butter and cheese were helping. But I can say he had so many of them this weekend...It broke my heart. I am now considering the dog food he is on Taste of the Wild Fowl wondering if I should change that. It is so confusing to try and figure out what is causing it. But I do know it only seems to happen when he is laying down resting or even napping. And once you get him up and on his feet he is out of it totally. I feel so bad because his little face is saying...MOm come on I was sleeping... I have now added cottage cheese to his diet someone also recommended milk. so many suggestions and I have no idea what to do.

Not that this is helpful but I'm tearing up reading your heartbreak & worry.

He's your beloved...we so understand, Cindy...I am adding him to my prayers
right now that the cause is found and he stops them.

I researched a herbal (centuries old) cure all and they said a watered down
mix was effective for epilepsy, will go back and read more intensively about
tremors too. Big hugs of comfort & support...we care!

sstewart2010

Dec 10, 2012
Garden City, Michigan, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Leroy
I am so sorry to hear about your baby! Our Leroy experiemced head tremors for the first time over the summer, it was very scary! It happened twice in one night :-( This was just after his first birthday. Ever since then we give small snacks throughout the day between his feedings. hth. Your story was very touching, so sorry for your loss of Roz :-(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.