My 12yo Hooligan had a tremor this am

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi everyone....Hoolie is doing well from a gastro and no tremor perspective. He's just old and slow! Will be approaching his 13th birthday on June 4th. He wears boy pants to sleep at night and sometimes during the day if we are going to be out long or he has drank a lot of water. He's back on Rimadyl and we're managing pain with gabapentin and Amantadine (I believe that's the new one he started). He eats happily and loves his treats. We're living life day by day!

WOW 13!!! What a wonderful life .... thanks for the update on your sweet bot, would love to see a picture of him!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi everyone....Hoolie is doing well from a gastro and no tremor perspective. He's just old and slow! Will be approaching his 13th birthday on June 4th. He wears boy pants to sleep at night and sometimes during the day if we are going to be out long or he has drank a lot of water. He's back on Rimadyl and we're managing pain with gabapentin and Amantadine (I believe that's the new one he started). He eats happily and loves his treats. We're living life day by day!

Thank you for the update on Hoolie. What an amazing boy he is and what an amazing mom you are to him!

OP
Natalie Angstadt

Natalie Angstadt

Sep 6, 2013
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooligan
image.jpgTrying to post a photo from my iPad! This is Hoolie with his Griffin remember acne candle

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
13!!! Wow, that's FANTASTIC! You truly are a great bully mom! That's really great to hear.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.