Help Needed! Where to buy Rx shampoo besides the vet?

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Mack has a Rx shampoo that he definitely benefits from. It is "Virbac:KetoChlor". Anyone know where I can pick this up (or something comparable) besides the vets office? I searched amazon and Virbac is there, but not KetoChlor even though it pops up as a search suggestion. Then I went to the Virbac site, and it seems like all the different products are for very different ailments, so I don't want to buy the wrong one from Amazon, and Virbac only sells to veterinarians. If need be I will just buy it from the vet again even though it is 30 dollars it lasted us a while. I am going to ask the vet as well if there is anything else I can buy over the counter that would be cheaper. But I just thought I would ask because you guys have given me good alternatives in the past. Thanks for your help!

Zoebug

Aug 25, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moola , Gracie , Gabby and Lula Belle
Unfortunately you can not find it or anything comparable and it is a prescription so the vets office is the only place to get it. But there is a shampoo called Maleseb if you can find it is a really good shampoo for the bullies. I work in a vet clinic this is how I know this information.

Zoebug

Aug 25, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moola , Gracie , Gabby and Lula Belle
I actually just looked it up and you can still buy it through amazon and I just saw it for 14.99 and it does go a long way. Maleseb shampoo.

OP
Noyes27

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I will look into it. Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

B

Baxter Tiberius

If it contains "Keto"conazole that is the main ingredient in Nizoral shampoo. Probably significantly diluted. But an anti-inflammatory antifungal nevertheless :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online