General Question Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Wow tha is a lot of Bullie :D

But they do all have different make ups Ftse is 21 months and just a bit over 54lb he must be little to most then but he is very very finicky eater, but doesn't look underweight or anything well I hope not.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
ha ha thats a statue I found in a garden center this summer. I think chum thinks its real!
LMAO... I thought it was REAL!!! Aww Chum needs a buddy!!! :buddies2:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wow tha is a lot of Bullie :D

But they do all have different make ups Ftse is 21 months and just a bit over 54lb he must be little to most then but he is very very finicky eater, but doesn't look underweight or anything well I hope not.
Ftse looks amazing... he's such a cute baby!!! :luv: Good grief, Winston weighs more than Ftse... LOL

Kucha

Feb 10, 2013
Country
Tokyo Japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Kucha
Whoa, You are ALL talking about pretty heavy puppies :)
My vet told me that Kucha should be on diet as at 11 months, she is a bit over 44lbs...

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Whoa, You are ALL talking about pretty heavy puppies :)
My vet told me that Kucha should be on diet as at 11 months, she is a bit over 44lbs...
I thought that males are bigger than females, but geez Winston is off the charts according to you guys... LOL

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Mack was always around 45 pounds before the most recent food switch which caused him to gain weight. At the time however, one vet said he needed to gain a few pounds and another said he was perfect and not to worry about it. Since then We have switched foods again and he definitely has put.on some weight, but is still maitaining his hourglass shape so I still think he is fine. I wonder how much weight exactly he has gained, but at home the only way to weigh him is to weigh ourselves then weigh ourselves holding him and subtract the difference haha. So Ill probably just wait til the next time we are in the area of one of the vets offices.

Forgot to mention...Mack is 4 years old so full grown at that weight.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack was always around 45 pounds before the most recent food switch which caused him to gain weight. At the time however, one vet said he needed to gain a few pounds and another said he was perfect and not to worry about it. Since then We have switched foods again and he definitely has put.on some weight, but is still maitaining his hourglass shape so I still think he is fine. I wonder how much weight exactly he has gained, but at home the only way to weigh him is to weigh ourselves then weigh ourselves holding him and subtract the difference haha. So Ill probably just wait til the next time we are in the area of one of the vets offices.

Forgot to mention...Mack is 4 years old so full grown at that weight.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4
Mack looks pretty broad in the shoulders to me, I think Winston is going to be the same.... just a BIG bully! I switched up to Fromms as well, but honestly Winston is HUGELY food motivated I could feed him cardboard & he would be huge... LOL I have to weigh him at the vets, he's really hard for me to hold on the scale :lol: BTW Mack is gorgeous, we need more pics of him... LOL

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Tubby lumpkin! :ROFL: He is gorgeous and perfect! You may need to get a ramp tho for that big boy! Brie weighed in at 37.8 yesterday. I cut back her food as you know cos a few weeks ago the vet said she was roly poly n I need to be careful. But she is small compared to Mr. Lumpkin! Lol

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby lumpkin! :ROFL: He is gorgeous and perfect! You may need to get a ramp tho for that big boy! Brie weighed in at 37.8 yesterday. I cut back her food as you know cos a few weeks ago the vet said she was roly poly n I need to be careful. But she is small compared to Mr. Lumpkin! Lol
OMG I knew it!!! Brie & Winston are around the same age... I'm afraid to cut down on Winston's food, have you seen my threads from last week?!! Winston is turning into a beaver... I'm afraid I'd have to buy new furniture!!! :rofl:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Tracey..think you'd better join a health club for strength training.. LOL
Might be a good time to start cutting down on the volume of food 'Tubby Britches' is getting a day, but do it slowly. I take it he is no longer on puppy food. He should be off if it by now I would think.
How about taking a new pic for us to see just how massive this little bugger is getting.?? ;)

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tracey..think you'd better join a health club for strength training.. LOL
Might be a good time to start cutting down on the volume of food 'Tubby Britches' is getting a day, but do it slowly. I take it he is no longer on puppy food. He should be off if it by now I would think.
How about taking a new pic for us to see just how massive this little bugger is getting.?? ;)
Bruce he's on the Fromm Beef right now, but I've got Pork & Peas on the way... I will take some pics this afternoon so you guys can get a good luck at Tubby!!! LOL

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
With the high quality of the Fromm foods he probably doesn't need that much volume... Princess Gracie, albiet she is almost 7, only gets 3/4 cup TWICE a day. If you decide to cut him back, do it over a period of time.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
With the high quality of the Fromm foods he probably doesn't need that much volume... Princess Gracie, albiet she is almost 7, only gets 3/4 cup TWICE a day. If you decide to cut him back, do it over a period of time.

I agree maybe cut him back a little bit. But it does sound like he's going to be a BIG boy .... :yes4:

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Sounds like Tubby Lumpkin will need a ramp to get in the car eventually. :yes::yes: Or get the neighbors to heave the Tubby up when he goes out. Gives a new meaning to "it takes a village"!!! :D

LOL this made me :ROFL:. I can barely get my fatty in the SUV. He like to thrash around when I pick him up. He waves his paws like he is trying to flap his wings :rolleyes:. Told the hubby to look for a ramp for the fatty.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL this made me :ROFL:. I can barely get my fatty in the SUV. He like to thrash around when I pick him up. He waves his paws like he is trying to flap his wings :rolleyes:. Told the hubby to look for a ramp for the fatty.

OMG me too!!! Winston flails around, while my back is giving out... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.