Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 35

Thread: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

  1. #13
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,735
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5595

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    Chumley weighs 65 lbs but to the eye he doesn't look overweight. The vet says he can afford to lose a lb or two but he's definitely not fat.. Hes on the large side compared to other bullies I think. I give him 2 cups of Fromms at night along with some veggies/yogurt. I feel like 2 cups is not enough but he looks like he can afford to miss a meal or two.
    You know looking at Chum's pics, I'm thinking Winston will look like him... frame wise!!! Chum has wide shoulders, and so does Mr. Winston. Who is that little bully in your signature pic?!! So cute...

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  2. #14
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Boxer's are amazing... I can see Roxie's ribs a little too, but she has energy to burn, always running around!!!

    Speaking of family, my mother-in-law was buying my girls WHOPPER JUNIORS while we were on vacations one time!!! Needless to say she doesn't doggie sit for me anymore... LOL
    Yes same here with my moms boxer even at 10 she still runs like a puppy! Boy they are very fast too

    Whoppers I cant imagine the poop that was coming out
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  3. #15
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Chumley's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    Posts
    4,762
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)
    1211

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    You know looking at Chum's pics, I'm thinking Winston will look like him... frame wise!!! Chum has wide shoulders, and so does Mr. Winston. Who is that little bully in your signature pic?!! So cute...
    ha ha thats a statue I found in a garden center this summer. I think chum thinks its real!

  4. #16
    Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Ftse 100's Avatar
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Location
    Qld Australia
    Posts
    6,777
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1969

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Wow tha is a lot of Bullie

    But they do all have different make ups Ftse is 21 months and just a bit over 54lb he must be little to most then but he is very very finicky eater, but doesn't look underweight or anything well I hope not.

  5. #17
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,735
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5595

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    ha ha thats a statue I found in a garden center this summer. I think chum thinks its real!
    LMAO... I thought it was REAL!!! Aww Chum needs a buddy!!!

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  6. #18
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,735
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5595

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ftse 100 View Post
    Wow tha is a lot of Bullie

    But they do all have different make ups Ftse is 21 months and just a bit over 54lb he must be little to most then but he is very very finicky eater, but doesn't look underweight or anything well I hope not.
    Ftse looks amazing... he's such a cute baby!!! Good grief, Winston weighs more than Ftse... LOL

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  7. #19
    Potty Trainer Kucha's Avatar
    Country
    Tokyo Japan
    Posts
    57
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kucha
    Likes (Received)
    11

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Whoa, You are ALL talking about pretty heavy puppies
    My vet told me that Kucha should be on diet as at 11 months, she is a bit over 44lbs...

  8. #20
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,735
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5595

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kucha View Post
    Whoa, You are ALL talking about pretty heavy puppies
    My vet told me that Kucha should be on diet as at 11 months, she is a bit over 44lbs...
    I thought that males are bigger than females, but geez Winston is off the charts according to you guys... LOL

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  9. #21
    Dog Park Attendant Noyes27's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nikki
    Posts
    420
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mack
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Mack was always around 45 pounds before the most recent food switch which caused him to gain weight. At the time however, one vet said he needed to gain a few pounds and another said he was perfect and not to worry about it. Since then We have switched foods again and he definitely has put.on some weight, but is still maitaining his hourglass shape so I still think he is fine. I wonder how much weight exactly he has gained, but at home the only way to weigh him is to weigh ourselves then weigh ourselves holding him and subtract the difference haha. So Ill probably just wait til the next time we are in the area of one of the vets offices.

    Forgot to mention...Mack is 4 years old so full grown at that weight.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

  10. #22
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,735
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5595

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Noyes27 View Post
    Mack was always around 45 pounds before the most recent food switch which caused him to gain weight. At the time however, one vet said he needed to gain a few pounds and another said he was perfect and not to worry about it. Since then We have switched foods again and he definitely has put.on some weight, but is still maitaining his hourglass shape so I still think he is fine. I wonder how much weight exactly he has gained, but at home the only way to weigh him is to weigh ourselves then weigh ourselves holding him and subtract the difference haha. So Ill probably just wait til the next time we are in the area of one of the vets offices.

    Forgot to mention...Mack is 4 years old so full grown at that weight.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4
    Mack looks pretty broad in the shoulders to me, I think Winston is going to be the same.... just a BIG bully! I switched up to Fromms as well, but honestly Winston is HUGELY food motivated I could feed him cardboard & he would be huge... LOL I have to weigh him at the vets, he's really hard for me to hold on the scale BTW Mack is gorgeous, we need more pics of him... LOL

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  11. #23
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Lisabear123's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Gainesville, Ga
    Posts
    2,454
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Tubby lumpkin! He is gorgeous and perfect! You may need to get a ramp tho for that big boy! Brie weighed in at 37.8 yesterday. I cut back her food as you know cos a few weeks ago the vet said she was roly poly n I need to be careful. But she is small compared to Mr. Lumpkin! Lol

  12. #24
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,735
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5595

    Default Re: Winston's turning into a Tubby Lumpkin!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisabear123 View Post
    Tubby lumpkin! He is gorgeous and perfect! You may need to get a ramp tho for that big boy! Brie weighed in at 37.8 yesterday. I cut back her food as you know cos a few weeks ago the vet said she was roly poly n I need to be careful. But she is small compared to Mr. Lumpkin! Lol
    OMG I knew it!!! Brie & Winston are around the same age... I'm afraid to cut down on Winston's food, have you seen my threads from last week?!! Winston is turning into a beaver... I'm afraid I'd have to buy new furniture!!!

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •