Looking for a constipation remedy.

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Bo has been on BB Freedom Grain Free since October 2012 and is doing great.... However, he just now pooped for the first time since late Wednesday night. He normally goes at least once or twice a day. He was eating and drinking as usual so I decided to wait it out (he just went minutes ago). But I did notice that the poop was really dark and firm then became lighter and softer as he pushed more out.... Classic signs of constipation, plus he had to push really hard.
Can anyone recommend an at home, natural remedy, preferably a food item. Or whatever anyone else has to share! Thanks in advance for your help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Pure pumpkin!!! Works wonders for Winston. Not the pie filling just the 100% pure pumpkin...mix a tablespoon in his food and it should do the trick! Good luck!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I agree with [MENTION=3652]Lauren31287[/MENTION], Pumpkin works for both constipation or diarrhea. Make sure it is pure pumpkin and not the pie filling.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree with everyone's advice, pumpkin is the way to go. So glad Bo is feeling better. Hugs and kisses.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.