Help Needed! What the heck?!

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hey guys! So Winston has formed a new habit??? When I have to clean his tail pocket my husband has to hold him because he will not stay still and he runs away! It is def not his favorite thing in the world probably becuase of all the trouble he has had with it in the past. Anyways his new thing now is when I clean it he will squirt (pee) on my husbands leg. He doesn't do it all the time and it is just random!! Any idea why he is doing this?? Or how to stop it?!?! :confused:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey guys! So Winston has formed a new habit??? When I have to clean his tail pocket my husband has to hold him because he will not stay still and he runs away! It is def not his favorite thing in the world probably becuase of all the trouble he has had with it in the past. Anyways his new thing now is when I clean it he will squirt (pee) on my husbands leg. He doesn't do it all the time and it is just random!! Any idea why he is doing this?? Or how to stop it?!?! :confused:

Buster does the same to me when I hold him and my wife cleans the back sometimes. I think they just get excited like when someone new comes in the home and pets him he'll tinkle a little. :)

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Buster does the same to me when I hold him and my wife cleans the back sometimes. I think they just get excited like when someone new comes in the home and pets him he'll tinkle a little. :)

See that's what I was thinking too because he also does it at the vet lol. My husband on the other hand thinks hes doing it out of spite because he hates when we clean it so much! Hmmmm LOL!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Winston runs away too, but he hasn't peed on me yet... I'm sure that's coming... LOL Sorry I'm no help on this... :confused:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
See that's what I was thinking too because he also does it at the vet lol. My husband on the other hand thinks hes doing it out of spite because he hates when we clean it so much! Hmmmm LOL!

Hahaha that could be it too. :D

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hahaha that could be it too. :D

He is in the terrible twos I swear lol!! So it really wouldn't surprise me!! :p I have to upload the pic from last night. We were chasing him around the house so we could clean it....as soon as he saw the cotton balls he went and burrowed himself underneath my end table LOL!!

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
He thought he was hiding LOL!!! :LMAO:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 123

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
He is in the terrible twos I swear lol!! So it really wouldn't surprise me!! :p I have to upload the pic from last night. We were chasing him around the house so we could clean it....as soon as he saw the cotton balls he went and burrowed himself underneath my end table LOL!!
OMG that's funny!!! Well at least he didn't try to EAT your end table... My Winston is part beaver these days!!! LOL

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
OMG that's funny!!! Well at least he didn't try to EAT your end table... My Winston is part beaver these days!!! LOL

LOL!! Yeah he was never a wood chewer he does however try to chew electrical wires!! Always have to keep an eye on that little bugger!

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
I'm so sorry he is peeing on your husband, but this really gave me a good laugh to start my morning!! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
probably just nervous or scared anticipating pain from the wipe....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.