Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 16

Thread: What the heck?!

  1. #1
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default What the heck?!

    Hey guys! So Winston has formed a new habit??? When I have to clean his tail pocket my husband has to hold him because he will not stay still and he runs away! It is def not his favorite thing in the world probably becuase of all the trouble he has had with it in the past. Anyways his new thing now is when I clean it he will squirt (pee) on my husbands leg. He doesn't do it all the time and it is just random!! Any idea why he is doing this?? Or how to stop it?!?!

  2. #2
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: What the heck?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren31287 View Post
    Hey guys! So Winston has formed a new habit??? When I have to clean his tail pocket my husband has to hold him because he will not stay still and he runs away! It is def not his favorite thing in the world probably becuase of all the trouble he has had with it in the past. Anyways his new thing now is when I clean it he will squirt (pee) on my husbands leg. He doesn't do it all the time and it is just random!! Any idea why he is doing this?? Or how to stop it?!?!
    Buster does the same to me when I hold him and my wife cleans the back sometimes. I think they just get excited like when someone new comes in the home and pets him he'll tinkle a little.

  3. #3
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: What the heck?!

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    Buster does the same to me when I hold him and my wife cleans the back sometimes. I think they just get excited like when someone new comes in the home and pets him he'll tinkle a little.
    See that's what I was thinking too because he also does it at the vet lol. My husband on the other hand thinks hes doing it out of spite because he hates when we clean it so much! Hmmmm LOL!

  4. #4
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,725
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5571

    Default Re: What the heck?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren31287 View Post
    Hey guys! So Winston has formed a new habit??? When I have to clean his tail pocket my husband has to hold him because he will not stay still and he runs away! It is def not his favorite thing in the world probably becuase of all the trouble he has had with it in the past. Anyways his new thing now is when I clean it he will squirt (pee) on my husbands leg. He doesn't do it all the time and it is just random!! Any idea why he is doing this?? Or how to stop it?!?!
    Winston runs away too, but he hasn't peed on me yet... I'm sure that's coming... LOL Sorry I'm no help on this...

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  5. #5
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: What the heck?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren31287 View Post
    See that's what I was thinking too because he also does it at the vet lol. My husband on the other hand thinks hes doing it out of spite because he hates when we clean it so much! Hmmmm LOL!
    Hahaha that could be it too.

  6. #6
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: What the heck?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Winston runs away too, but he hasn't peed on me yet... I'm sure that's coming... LOL Sorry I'm no help on this...
    Lol!! I hope he never pees on you! This is a new thing for him hahahah

  7. #7
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: What the heck?!

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    Hahaha that could be it too.
    He is in the terrible twos I swear lol!! So it really wouldn't surprise me!! I have to upload the pic from last night. We were chasing him around the house so we could clean it....as soon as he saw the cotton balls he went and burrowed himself underneath my end table LOL!!

  8. #8
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: What the heck?!

    He thought he was hiding LOL!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-jpg  

  9. #9
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    12,725
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    5571

    Default Re: What the heck?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren31287 View Post
    He is in the terrible twos I swear lol!! So it really wouldn't surprise me!! I have to upload the pic from last night. We were chasing him around the house so we could clean it....as soon as he saw the cotton balls he went and burrowed himself underneath my end table LOL!!
    OMG that's funny!!! Well at least he didn't try to EAT your end table... My Winston is part beaver these days!!! LOL

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  10. #10
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: What the heck?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    OMG that's funny!!! Well at least he didn't try to EAT your end table... My Winston is part beaver these days!!! LOL
    LOL!! Yeah he was never a wood chewer he does however try to chew electrical wires!! Always have to keep an eye on that little bugger!

  11. #11
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: What the heck?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren31287 View Post
    He thought he was hiding LOL!!!
    Haaaaaaaaaa!!! Awwe how cute!!! Boy he is BEAUTIFUL!!!

  12. #12
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: What the heck?!

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaa!!! Awwe how cute!!! Boy he is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Thank you!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •