DENTASTIX

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Forde is not into me brushing his teeth at all......and lately it's almost impossible to do.....i have seen comments from a few about dentastix, has anyone had any problems with their bullies using them......just want to make sure they are safe!:D

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I have a bit of a problem with what they're made of....In my opinion if you're feeding your bully good grade kibble don't spoil it by feeding treats that are made of this...

"Rice flour, wheat starch, glycerin, calcium carbonate, gelatin, gum arabic, cellulose powder, natural poultry flavor, sodium tripolyphosphate, salt, potassium chloride, potassium sorbate (a preservative), vitamins [choline chloride, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), dl-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), folic acid], smoke flavor, turmeric, iron oxide, copper sulfate."

You might as well feed him Pedigree then.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have a bit of a problem with what they're made of....In my opinion if you're feeding your bully good grade kibble don't spoil it by feeding treats that are made of this...

"Rice flour, wheat starch, glycerin, calcium carbonate, gelatin, gum arabic, cellulose powder, natural poultry flavor, sodium tripolyphosphate, salt, potassium chloride, potassium sorbate (a preservative), vitamins [choline chloride, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), dl-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), folic acid], smoke flavor, turmeric, iron oxide, copper sulfate."

You might as well feed him Pedigree then.

Agree with Riisi, antlers and nylabones will help clean teeth.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hmm we use dentastix for years -i know they aren't very good but one of my dog managed to chew nylabone to bits and swallow it that resulted in an operation -so never again -at least dentasticx are dissolvable
One of my foster dog came with very bad teeth they where so dirty -few months of dentastix and they looked nice and clean

Daizy and Dukes mom

Nov 28, 2011
Mansfield, ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Daizy & Duke
RMB's over here. My vet always comments on how good their teeth are. Not a fan of the Dentastix neither - don't care for the ingredients. My guys wont' touch a Nylabone, I have lots...lol

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
thanks for all the imput........forde loves his nylabones.....also his antlers...maybe i will just stick with that!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.