Kooper Dr. Apmt sdcheduled for TODAY!!

DixieKooper09

Aug 8, 2013
Oceanside, California, United States ( Native Sout
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dixie and Kooper
Thank goodness today is Koopers vet apmt. Im so ready to figure this out! Its so sad that a perfectly healthy looking dog can look as bad as kooper in a MONTH! So new owners, keep an eye on your doggies and keep track of what you feed, their atmosphere, their poop and any other new changes to their environment. All this can be HUGE for your bully. Thanks to my new EBN family, i have learned so much and continue to learn new things everyday on how to help my bully be more comfortable and happy! Thank you all for your time, energy and concerns about Kooper. He has high hopes as do I that today's visit to the dr will be the missing link to his issues. I will keep all those who follow Kooper updated and i will know something by tonight! love you guys!:lubu::hug:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Fingers, toes and paws crossed you get the answers your looking for!! Tubby sends you lots of bully kisses and butt wiggles

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Paws crossed. Harlea send lots of puppy kisses and hugs to Kooper hoping everything will be figured out.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hope the appointment goes well!! Sending thoughts & prayers your way, please keep us updated! I hope Kooper will be on the mend soon! :pray:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

No offense to Dr. Vets....but something THEY can be wrong also. If this Dr. Vet is a Bulldog EXPERT, then the condition and treamtent will be more spot on. If just a GP Dr. Vet... please share what is the results and the treamtent plan here. With SOOOOO many opiniated experts here, we can help.

Full disclosure: I am NOT an opiniated expert. I'm just an opiniated bulldog OWNER? :unsure:

Good Day~

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Sending good thoughts and best wishes to you and Kooper!

OP
DixieKooper09

DixieKooper09

Aug 8, 2013
Oceanside, California, United States ( Native Sout
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dixie and Kooper
Thanks all!! we will be heading out for the vet soon! I will keep everyone posted with the results of how it goes. I was doing alot of research myself and have possible suspects as to what it could be, so i will bring that to his attention.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks all!! we will be heading out for the vet soon! I will keep everyone posted with the results of how it goes. I was doing alot of research myself and have possible suspects as to what it could be, so i will bring that to his attention.

hugs and positives thoughts!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I wonder what happened. do we have an update. hope all is well

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online