ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Julie I'm just now reading this... I'm so sorry about poor Ftse!!! I hope that he feels better soon... I worry about Winston spraining something too because he's been jumping around on the furniture a lot lately. I don't blame him for NOT liking the vets, but I do agree that maybe a trainer will help him. Please keep us posted!!! :hug2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Home from the vets and to my relief no tick, but Ftse has an infection but when we bathed him on Sunday he had nothing there I would say he has done it in the garden where we have some small trees that we are in the process of pulling out and Ftse jumps near them and has cut his foot before on them. So this needs to be removed sooner than later now and is easily treated. The vet checked his stiff leg out and he says he has like a sprain in his knee and this only started to bother him after lunch as he was perfectly fine going for a walk this morning and Richard has just told me he jumped up at the fence this morning at the neighbour as he just does not like him if when he came out and didn't talk to Ftse he would be fine but as soon as he talks to him he jumps at the fence and barks at him I will ask him not to talk to Ftse as this has happened before I just need to keep Ftse resting for a few days I don't know how I am suppose to keep a bullie quite.

But once again while at the vets Ftse is always snapping at them he never did this until after he had his cherry eye surgery he used to love going but now he gets very agitated when we go and is constantly snapping at the vets or nurses if they touch his face or down in that region, I have just phoned a dog trainer to see if she can help me with this and we are going to be having our first lesson next Wed I do so hope she can as Ftse is not a mean dog at all but he sure does come across very mean at the vets and if someone comes to the door and they are the other side talking if they are inside he is fine just when they are outside is the problem, so I will pray she can make my baby seem not so aggressive to people as it is upsetting when people say oh he is so vicious and you know they're not.

Thank you all for your help and thoughts of Ftse

glad it is nothing serious and have fun with the training --- keep us posted

Members online

No members online now.