Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
You've received excellent advice from everyone and Lari and Marine are correct, if you are unsure or worried he could be in pain, then a trip to the vet is always a good idea, just to rule things out. Please keep us posted on how he's doing, and sending love, hugs and prayers that its nothing serious.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Hi Friends, Quick random question. I have searched the site for anything on this, but nothing applicable comes up. For a week now, Wilbur has suddenly started acting like he doesn't want to be touched on his sides (so if you're standing over him, and go to pick him up under armpits - shoulder/rib cage area). When I touch him ever so slightly, for example if he is laying on his side, his muscles ripple there and tense up. He doesn't do this when I touch him anywhere else. He used to LOVE getting brushed, but he has been getting up and moving away from me when I do this. It is consistent on both sides (but nowhere else on his body). I promise this is new - I have my hands on my dogs all the time, and this is a totally new behaviour. There haven't been any incidents or trauma...Any thoughts or experience with this? Of course I am terrified he is in some sort of pain.
Great information, Thank You for sharing!

Members online

No members online now.