Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Allergies and food choice

Great advice from all [replacer_img] Oatmeal anything, shampoos, etc can cause allergic
    reactions from dogs allergic to grains. Also, flea treatments can also be the culprit.
    My advice is try these changes suggested and give it a couple months, if still having
    problems maybe allergy tests then. Let us know...GOD bless!

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Allergies and food choice

thats the thing with bullies it could be anything from grass outside to food to the dog bed they lay on to fleas. easiest thing to check is the food. change it to something else and see what happens. i find the thing with bullies is to find a protein that works then go from there. there are many limited ingredient foods you can try. natures variety has several proteins as does nutrisource pure vita. zignature has a few and fromm has the pork n peas now. chicken is not a bad protein for bullies unless they are allergic to it. sarah can only have chicken and turkey as all other proteins so far have been problems so it just depends on the bully. also most do better with no grains but not all. duoxo ps shampoo is wonderful for skin issues and can be ordered at amazon or entirelypets where i get mine from. if the rash is itchy you can put hydrocortisone cream on it and i found powder made it feel much less itchy. benadryl is good to help. you can try some vit c or perhaps a probiotic if the yogurt doesnt work out. check to see when he is the worst with the rash. is it after eating is it after going outside and so on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads